Oral-B 3D White Luxe Toothbrushes Medium - 2 CT uploaded by Ana C.Oral-B 3D White Luxe Toothbrushes Medium - 2 CT uploaded by Kelly N.

BY ORAL-B

Oral-B® 3D White® Luxe Toothbrushes MEdium.

Gently polishes away stains.

With stain eraser.

Value pack. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Assata S.
I have this toothbrush and it makes my teeth feel super clean. It’s not too harsh on my teeth but is also not too soft. I don’t have to brush too hard. It has two sides : one for my teeth and the other for my tongue.
Alyssa R.
Richmond, VA
Recently decided to purchase this toothbrush and I absolutely love it! Your teeth feel really smooth and clean. This brush is not too abrasive to the point where I feel like I have to be extra gentle when brushing my gums in fear of gum line recession. The angle of the bristles works really well for your molars, even when trying to reach the distal/back surface of them. I used to use another brand of toothbrush and felt like I had to go over my teeth twice (brush, rinse toothbrush but not mouth, brush again, rinse toothbrush and mouth). With this toothbrush I feel confident just going over my teeth once each time I brush my teeth. Definitely repurchasing this when it is time to replace (since I gave the other one in my pack to my mother, haha). It is worth the price.
Elizabeth G.
Russellville, AL
These are my favorite manual toothbrush of all time! They clean so well and leave your mouth fresh and free from grime. I like that the bristles aren't too soft yet aren't too harsh for my teeth and gums. This toothbrush reaches and removes food and grime from some of the hard to reach areas. I purchase mine from walmart and they are a reasonable price especially considering how well that they get the job done.
Jeshanah J.
Jackson, MS
These toothbrushes are a little pricey, but I like to but manual toothbrushes because I can switch them out more often. They're really good sturdy brushes, and I will continue to buy them until I splurge on a mechanical brush.
Jordan W.
Myakka City, FL
This tooth brush is amazing. Purchased at Walmart and it really leaves my teeth feeling smooth. It gets in the crevices and scrubs well. It has the same effect of an electric toothbrush almost. Love love this product.
Katie W.
I received this Toothbrush as a trial for a Voxbox a while back. It actually whitened my teeth without making them hurt. I liked how the Toothbrush had the whitener in it as well as the Toothbrush. I got my teeth clean and whiter at the same time. I got many compliments on the sudden change too.
Kimberly B.
Peekskill, NY
Love these! I love the design and the way it has a flexible head that bounces as needed when brushing. I am confident in using this toothbrush and notice a cleaner feeling after brushing. My boyfriend and mom got hooked after seeing the unique shape of this brush!
Ana C.
Doral, FL
Use this brush and I will say that I do not work for my dental sensitivity but I am sure that a person without this problem would do very well this brush, OralB is an excellent brand. I recommend it without dental sensitivity.
Valerie M.
Harlingen, TX
This toothbrush is super effective at cleaning my teeth. I'm so glad I made the switch from my old tooth brush to these. I right away noticed the difference in how my mouth felt after brushing. The bristles are strong but not too hard to hurt your gums.
Neyma V.
Stockton, CA
overall great toothbrush. washes teeth clean rough enough for a super deep fresh clean feel while gentle enough on teeth and gums. id highly recommend any of oral b's tooth brushes and they have a wide selection for both kids and adults.