BY ORAL-B

Redefining the way you brush, the oral-b 3-D white pro-flex toothbrush is uniquely designed to clean your teeth better vs. A regular manual toothbrush. Revolutionized with pro-flex technology, the pro-flex toothbrush features two flexible, independently adjusting wings that flex to your unique teeth and gums to help clean the curves and contours. The bristles, together with the stain eraser, work together to remove up to 90% of surface stains. Plus, the stain eraser gently polishes your teeth to reveal a whiter smile. With soft bristles that flex to clean those hard-to-reach places, try pro-flex and try on a new smile. Whiter smile.... see more...

Mary L.
I recently purchased this to go w my 3D white toothpaste and 3D white electric toothbrush. I like to have manual and electric- depends on what I'm in the mood for ya know ??? Anyway - this works pretty well for a manual. But I LOVE ❤️ LOVE ❤️ LOVE ❤️ THIS LINE OF PRODUCTS. They are by far the superior choice when purchasing for affordable choices at home.
Krystle H.
Titusville, FL
My husband has used this brand of toothbrush for years. I have always prefered a regular tooth brush until he talked me into getting an electric. I am a believer! My teeth feel so much cleaner and with little to no effort. I had sticker shock at the price of the refills but its SOOO worth it. I will never be a regular toothbrush user again
Avery B.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This brush is pretty and very comfortable to hold. I have trouble finding brushes with bristles soft enough, and this is one of the best ones I've found. Would definitely recommend to anyone with sensitive gums
Alex F.
Dude who knew you could love a toothbrush? Lol. I continue to go back to this one because of its reach and ability to get between my teeth. It really removes the icky stuff and doesn't allow buildup. Plus it may just be an illusion but I swear it helps keep teeth whiter.
Chelsea B.
Louisville, KY
Currently what I'm using now. I brush fairly hard so the rubbery bristles are great because they last longer. I don't necessarily feel like my teeth are whiter since using this product, but I also pair it with a whitening toothpaste.
Catherine V.
Gilbert, AZ
I really liked this toothbrush! It left my mouth feeling so clean! My husband usually prefers one certain tooth brushes and I try to switch it up and he's never liked another one besides this one! I will buy it again for sure!
Whitney B.
Atlanta, GA
I lovveee this toothbrush! This toothbrush works well with my braces, this product can't be compared. When I tell this toothbrush is effective & it gets the job done trust me. I will be buying this toothbrush, plus recommend it.
Coral D.
Rossville, GA
I love love love my pro flex toothbrush. It's very effective at getting the hard to reach place and it definitely met my expectations. Oral b is the only toothbrush brand that I will use. I definitely recommend this.
Kailin T.
North Charleston
I bought this thinking it would work better than others but I honestly never noticed a difference. The brush felt the same. I mean it did what it as supposed to. But I had higher expectations for it.
Hannah L.
Taylorsville, GA
I've used many many different toothbrush brands in my lifetime and I'm honestly in love with this one! It's actually effective and the bristles are so soft, but still get the job done!!