Oral-B® 3D White Luxe Glamorous Shine Toothpaste

by Oral-B

Removes up to 90% of surface stains for visibly whiter & shinier teeth in 5 days! Oral-B 3D White Luxe Glamorous Shine toothpaste goes beyond your smile to let you shine. Its unique combination of dual silica and radiance technology removes up to 90% of surface stains in 5 days and leaves a natural shiny layer after first brushing, for whiter, shinier and healthy teeth. Get ready to experience a 3D White smile!

Enamel safe whitening
Removes up to 90% of surface stains in 5 days
Shines to brighten in just 1 brushing

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oral-B® 3D White Luxe Glamorous Shine Toothpaste!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Esp if you're a wine drinker. Run 🏃 🏃, don't 🚶 🚶 walk. Get this and keep in your 👛 👛 purse. Its instant whitening action” in 28 reviews
The packaging is appealing as the product itself! I could tell a noticable difference and so could others after a few short weeks of brushing with this product. I've since recieved numerous comments on how white my teeth were.
Port St Lucie, FL
Love the whitening factor! I don't always have the extra money to go to dentist and spend for a teeth cleaning, so when I need a little fix I use the whitening toothpaste. It tastes good and does what I need it to do in a pinch, whiten me up within a couple days of consistent brushing 2-3 times per day and the results will appear.
Johns Island, SC
I have used Oral Bs 3D for years now. Probably around 8. I have always gotten compliments on how white my teeth look ( and I am thankful considering the amount of coffee and red wine I drink lol) but this toothpaste always comes out on top with freshness, ability, and no sensitivity afterwards! I will never buy another brand of toothpaste.
I think this stuff works really well. It’s just not my favorite toothpaste. It whitens your teeth but it leaves it kind of gritty and I hate that. I love smooth toothpaste and not sure if I would buy this one again.
Atlanta
This is the only tooth paste that I use in my household because it makes my teeth feel clean and I also use the mouthwash that is the same brand and flavor the 3-D white because I’ve had compliments on how white my teeth look only using this product without having to bleach my teeth like I used to do.
Spring Hill, FL
This product really helps whiten and clean for this coffee lover! I had been using a different brand for whitening with sensitivity and worried I would be trading white for the pain. I was pleasantly surprised when the sensitivity didn't return but the whitening increased!
Centralia, IL
So I smoke and I’m a coffee drinker big time! This product actually whitened my teeth. It didn’t taste nasty or anything compared to other whitening products. I saw results almost instantly and now this is the only toothpaste I buy!
Little Rock, AR
Love this toothpaste! I love the refreshing feel of it, and it doesn’t leave my teeth feeling super gritty when I’m done brushing! Very affordable and I use it twice a day! Would recommend, it really makes my teeth feel super clean!
Greenwood, SC
I’m usually a crest type of girl- but this one is could definitely compare to them. I’ve only used a few times- but since using them a few times... I noticed the taste is great, the quality of the amount of product is good.
Shreveport, LA
This wouldn’t be my favorite brand of whitening toothpaste. The flavor is a bit off and it burns some when brushing. Also, with a lot of whitening toothpastes, it leaves a residue on your teeth but this one doesn’t.