Oral-B 3D White Battery Toothbrush

by Oral-B

Oral-B 3D White Battery Powered Toothbrush - For Naturally Whiter Teeth 1. Polish away stains with 14,000 strokes per minute 2. Battery powered with 2 AA batteries included 3. Takes all Battery Replacement Brush Heads

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oral-B 3D White Battery Toothbrush!
Product Highlights
It works on sensitive teeth & my mouth feels clean & germ free all day!in reviews
Sabrina B.
Ontario, NY
Great toothbrush! Just wish I didn't have to change the battery every month or so....not a big fan of sticking something that uses batteries in my mouth....but I feel it cleans better than a manual one....
Tabitha M.
Jackson, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been using this brand of toothbrush for over a year now and its never failed me, battery last a lot longer then most the other battery operated toothbrushes I've had in the past! The heads are changeable, once it starts to wear down you just go buy a 2pk of replacement heads in soft, medium, of hard. Price point is good as well.
Karen H.
White Pigeon, MI
Great power. HEADS are easy to change I love this product does a great job at cleaning teeth and gums
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I have always used oral b tooth brushes for as long as I can remember. My favorite and the one I always use isn’t an option. I like the Pulsar. This one was ok. I bought because I couldn’t find my usual. It works great. The issue I had with it, is that it’s too big and awkward for my mouth. I have a tiny petite face, and so is my mouth. It was a little heavy as well. I liked the way it cleaned my teeth, but it was difficult to get to the back ones. The price is a little expensive for my liking as well.
Val P.
Rochester, NY
Save your money this is a dud. My trusty Brain Oral-B electric toothbrush finally failed to recharge after 7 years of use so I tried this as a quick replacement and it doesn’t come anywhere close the clean teeth look and/or feel that an electric toothbrush or even a good manual toothbrush gives you. After about a week mine randomly slowed down with less power and a delayed start. Can’t recommend this. Invest in a good electric toothbrush instead.
Nita F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like this toothbrush. The battery life is decent. It's affordable. It's about average next to the competition. Undecided if I would buyou again.
Diane I.
PalmBay
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I enjoy a battery toothbrush as it cleans my teeth well. I can change the battery when needed and it is easy to travel with. Also, reasonably priced. If I could afford it, I would get an electric, but not in the budget.
Rebecca W.
Hohenwald, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My husband and I use these brushes daily and even tho we’ve tried serval different brands and styles, these are the ones we keep coming back to. They’re affordable and nice, and they clean out teeth very well.
Sara B.
Kansas City, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Affordable choice. The first generation was rechargeable and was sad when they only made battery powered version and discontinued the more sustainable choice for this.
Fernanda O.
Menlo Park, CA
Me gusta este cepillo de dientes. Siento que pasarlo diente por diente se limpian mucho mejor :)

Looking for your answer?