BY ORAL-B #97 in Electric Toothbrushes

The Oral-B 3D White Action rechargeable electric toothbrush delivers a consistent clean and helps to naturally whiten teeth every day by removing surface stains. Cleans and Whitens* for naturally whiter teeth *Whitens teeth by removing surface stains. Rubberized Bristles: Help to gently polish away stains. Action Cup Brushhead: Hugs each tooth and helps hold toothpaste for effective stain removal. Structured Bristles: Designed to break up plaque and reach between teeth. Cleans and Whitens* for a brilliant smile *Whitens teeth by removing surface stains. Rechargeable: No need to replace batteries Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specific. see more...

Shanda R.
Shanda R.
Brooklyn, NY
The name of this product has spawned endless jokes on Amazon. Despite this, made it my first electric toothbrush purchase. I never used one before now because of single round brush heads that was the standard. Seeing this had the brush head shape and firmness I prefer, I gave it a shot. I have been using this daily for the last 6 months on one battery and have not experienced that power loss complaints I read about. The size of the head and the technique took some use to but now it feels so natural that I dont think I could ever go back to manually brushing ever again.
Monique P.
Monique P.
Dallas, TX
I like this product due to the feeling it gives me and I consider it cost effective vs products with replacement brush heads. Considering that the cheapest replacement brush heads for the most popular powered brush run at around $15, the ~$8 cost for this product makes sense to me. My biggest criticism, and as others have mentioned, is the short life of the battery and no easy way to replace it, although if you are determined, you can get it done.
I recommend you try this product if you have not "committed" yourself to a powered toothbrush set.
Camille D.
Camille D.
Addis, LA
The Oral-B toothbrush is amazing!!!! I don't see the difference with it being the "3D White Action Power Toothbrush." I really do want my teeth to be whiter and don't have a fortune to spend on one of the really expensive toothbrushes or dentist. I also use the 3-D White Strips and use the 3-D white Brilliant White toothpaste. I'm clueless as what to try next.
stacy h.
stacy h.
Vancouver, WA
Love these toothbrushes! I know it sounds cliche but you can really feel the difference between these and a regular brush. They are budget friendly too, which is a must for me! If you're still using a manual brush and on the fence about getting a power brush, do it. Your teeth and gums with thank you!
Julia S.
Julia S.
Rocklin, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this toothbrush. While it is kind of loud since its electric, it always leave me teeth feeling shiny and smooth. I used it 2-3 times a day and it's so lovely. It lasts for quite a while too and I believe you can always buy replacement heads for it, which saves money in the end as well.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Lakewood, CA
I bought my first one about ten years ago. It lasted this long!! It didn't even die, I just felt it was time for a new one. This will last forever! The replacement heads aren't too expensive. This brush really deeps cleans and removes unwanted plaque. Highly recommend!!
Jess E.
Jess E.
Columbus, GA
I ask for these toothbrushes every year at Christmas! And without fail its always neatly packed with care in my Christmas stocking. My significant other and I use this every morning and night to help keep our teeth clean, and our breath smelling fresh! Thanks Oral-B!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Farmington, NY
This toothbrush was very inexpensive. I never had a real electric toothbrush before so I wanted a cheaper one to decide if I liked it. I don't think I'll be buying a more expensive one since I love the way this one works. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Sharon T.
Sharon T.
Excellent battery powered toothbrush. I have had mine for years and just keep buying replacement heads as needed. It leaves my teeth and gums feeling clean and refreshed. I have only gotten good reports from my dentist since using. I will buy this brand again.
Katelan H.
Katelan H.
Centerville, IA
This is a good product unless you have sensitive gums. My gums are very sensitive and I had to strip using it because they would bleed every time I brushed my teeth. However, my friend uses the same tooth brush and swears by it. Her mouth is perfectly fine.