BY ORAL-B

The Oral-B 3D White Action rechargeable electric toothbrush delivers a consistent clean and helps to naturally whiten teeth every day by removing surface stains. Cleans and Whitens* for naturally whiter teeth *Whitens teeth by removing surface stains. Rubberized Bristles: Help to gently polish away stains. Action Cup Brushhead: Hugs each tooth and helps hold toothpaste for effective stain removal. Structured Bristles: Designed to break up plaque and reach between teeth. Cleans and Whitens* for a brilliant smile *Whitens teeth by removing surface stains. Rechargeable: No need to replace batteries Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specific. see more...

Giselle O.
Social Circle
This is a great product!!! I use it every night before bed and it really cleans deep around the base of the teeth and gums. My only complaint is in order to change the batteries, it’s hard to pull the bottom off and the rubber lining keeping water out likes to get caught on the cap when I try and put the end back on.
Rachel N.
Peachtree Cty, GA
I have tried many brands of electric and manual toothbrushes, and the Oral-B 3D White Action Power Toothbrush specifically stood out over competitors with the capabilities to whiten my teeth, clean the entire surface of the teeth and gum, and hold the form of the bristles longer! The price is fantastic for the quality, and I highly recommend this product.
Megan H.
Brewton, AL
This is the best cheapest spin brush! I hardly ever use anything else! I put one in my husbands stocking every Christmas! I always purchase at Walmart!! It satisfies me well so I say give it a try if you have been wanting to!
Ashleigh M.
I love these toothbrushes. My teeth feel so wonderful and clean afterward. Cheaper than buying other kinds of powered toothbrushes and there's no worrying about having to change the brush. I usually buy a new one when the battery dies.
Breanna H.
Merced, CA
Work really well. Toothbrushes are slightly smaller than I'm used to. But I'll get used to it because it does a really good job. I bought them at Target with a $5/off coupon. They work fantastic and I would definitely buy again.
Brooke B.
San Antonio , TX
I like this toothbrush! It has a strong enough vibration to really get my teeth clean and the price is affordable! I do wish the head was a little bigger and softer but that may get better with more uses. Overall I'm satisfied, can't complain!
Glory B.
Fairfield, AL
The Oral-B 3D White Action Power Toothbrush was a little bit of a let down. As much as I tried to get the little bit of plaque of my teeth, the toothbrush did not do its job in whitening my teeth and getting all or at least most of the plaque off of my teeth. I am and was so dissatisfied.
Destiny H.
I use this everyday! Light enough for me to travel with. I wish they made a cover or a case for me while traveling. It does what it is advertised to do. I like the fresh clean feeling I have used it.
Gillian G.
Helotes, TX
We use the Oral B line exclusively in my household. The bristles are soft, the electric brush works great and isn't bulky. I find them easy to use and still effective. I would continue to purchase!
Erin H.
Cleveland, OH
My boyfriend bought these for both him and myself. I never used one before so I was a but nervous. I now love it. I feel like I've just left the dentist after I use it!