BY ORAL-B

The toothbrush. A vital part of your daily routine. With out it we'd all be walking around with rotten teeth and dragon breath. Keep the good oral hygiene going with this 12-pack of Oral B Shiny Clean Soft Manual Toothbrushes. You'll have one for every month! These toothbrushes are soft and gentle on teeth and gums and provide comfort and control when brushing. Impress your dentist and brush every day and night with this health-conscious deal today. see more...

Debra C.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Oral B is a great tooth brush! Always use soft bristles no matter what! I also like the fact that a tongue scrapper is in the other side of the head which is very important to do since bacteria harbor on your tongue. I will continue to buy this specific brand of tooth brush!
Kym B.
Athol, MA
Although this is a very standard toothbrush, it's very soft and gentle on the teeth. The bristles do not come off the toothbrush and get stuck in your teeth like other cheap-brand toothbrushes do. It does the job and the price is right. The handle also has a grip so it's easy to hold.
Makaila O.
Bucklin, MO
I love all of Oral- B toothbrushes. I specifically like the soft or medium bristles and feel like they are very effective and meet my expectations of toothbrushes. I personally like this brand the best out of all the others on the market and would recommend in the future.
Sidney T.
Austin, TX
Great toothbrush. It's my go to brand and I recommend it. the quality and longevity of use is great. The bristles help clean my teeth really well. I've been using the oral-b tooth brushes for years now.
Kaleena V.
Winter haven, FL
Purchased this recently because it was on sale. I always use this brand of toothbrushes and now I don't have to buy them for a while. Toothbrushes are used daily and this brand is very effective. You should go pick some up.
And M.
I always buy these brushes. Not only are they at a good price range but they are soft and not too big. I have really sensitive teeth and honestly these are perfect for sensitive teeth and gums. I reccommend.
jordyn c.
Kissimmee, FL
My family grabs these tooth brushes during the holidays just in case people forget theirs! The guests say it is a pleasure and that they are the better toothbrushes out there
Kirsti R.
I buy the big packets of this brand of tooth brushes so I can share them with my family members. This is the main brand i use and we all love them. They have soft brissels and reach very well. I would recommend this to anyone and I do often. I also like the color options they have so I can tell the difference between mine and my husband's tooth brush. I also keep one in the shower for quick mornings. Great brand!
Lindzie B.
These toothbrushes are a great option for soft bristle brushes. Oral B is an awesome brand because it's cheap, quality, and can be found anywhere. I use my brush at least three times a day along with flossing every night before bed. I use the soft bristle to avoid damage to my gums and have had awesome results with the Oral B brand since I started using the soft bristle.
Sheena S.
Chesapeake, VA
I like a good, firm toothbrush and this is it. I feel like it does the job and last forever. I change my toothbrushes out every month, but not because they need it or are falling apart because they never are, it's just a presumably preference. The bristles are strong and leave me feeling extra clean all day. Would recommend 10/10 highly pleased