BY ORAL-B

Courtney M.
Allendale, MI
Good toothbrush for a good price. Oral B is generally a very good brand. I do like the toothbrush with the tongue scrubby on the back, but this toothbrush works well. I have one as my current travel toothbrush and have some extra unopened ones for guests.
Sydney S.
Cameron Park, CA
Oral B is by far my favorite toothbrush brand. I like the way they fit my mouth and I feel it cleans better than other brands. Will forever purchase this brand.
kristin o.
It's a pretty decent toothbrush. It's a lot more gentle on my teeth than some other brushes. So it's great for those of whom that have sensitive gums.
Nicolle M.
Yuba City, CA
Normal toothbrush but mine works great for me.
I do think I wanna try the electric ones soon though. I will be sure to leave a review.