Orajel™ Regular Strength Gel Oral Pain Reliever for Toothache

Orajel Immediate Toothache Pain Relief Gel is a tube of relief. This toothache medicine is packaged in a box and is for relieving the pain of toothaches. Orajel Immediate Toothache Pain Relief Gel contains benzocaine which significantly lessens toothache pain when applied to the problem tooth and the gums around the aching tooth. Orajel Immediate Toothache Pain Relief Gel is flavored and sweetened without sugar so you don't have to worry about introducing harmful sugars into your mouth while treating your toothache. This toothache gel is the temporary relief you want when your teeth are hurting.

This has not been working for me at all. Other suggestions?
Start your review of Orajel™ Regular Strength Gel Oral Pain Reliever for Toothache!
Chilhowie
I had a tooth ache and couldn't get seen for a week tried this product and learned it wasn't worth the money. It needs to last more than 5 minutes and not wear off because of saliva when it is meant for your mouth. From now on I will stick to Aleve gel tablets.
If you have a toothache or cold sore.. This IS the product for you. ITS really cheap and lasts a while depending on how much pain you're in. It numbs the spot for a bit but then you'll have to reapply. It doesn't taste all that good but hey, the PAIN goes away.
It's thick and works within seconds for me. You just have to find the spot where hell has called home(.joke.) Seriously ..The pain should subside within 1 minute
Catawissa, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oragel Regular Strength Pain reliever does numb the area when you are experiencing minor tooth pain. I just wish it would last a little longer.
Salem, OR
Does a good job of numbing the area it is applied on. Good for canker sores!! Just a little bit, though, or your whole mouth will go numb.
Stockton, CA
Oh my GOD! If you have braces, BUY THIS! It will help any tooth pain 🙏😻😻😻 Cheap too! You can find it ANYWHERE
This gel helps but the taste and how long it last are the problem. But for otc you cant beat it
Toronto, ON
This product does wonders for me! I suffer with inflamed gums where it is sometimes hard to eat because of the pain! After putting this on it provides enough comfort for me to eat. It’s a great price and easy to find at any drugstore! I wouldn’t be able to live without it!!!
Saskatoon, SK
I’ve been using this for a toothache and it’s been helping lots. Instant pain relief
Ask a question to the Influenster community...