HealthChildren's HealthBaby HealthOrajel
Orajel Medicated Nighttime Teething Gel

Orajel™ Medicated Nighttime Teething Gel

NULL

Will this help baby sleep better at night while teething? [user:nychacon]
What do you moms use when your little one is teething?
What makes this product so different from the daytime formula? Did you really notice a huge difference? My LO is teething pretty bad and I have the orajel swabs but wasnt sure if the nightime formula was worth trying.
Start your review of Orajel™ Medicated Nighttime Teething Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Nicole R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I give to my baby right before bed after a warm bath and bottle. This is a must have for all mommys of teething babies. Highly recommend it. Such a lifesaver! Immediate relief for my little one and helps then sleep. Orajel is a staple in my home, even for the older kids, Orajel for the win!
Frances  B.
Talladega, AL
I think this is a very good brand I know when their teething it a very rough time for them and you and this help to sooth their teeth and gums and its price compares to other name brands of it kind so idols reccomend you give it a try and see if it works for your little one
Mandy M.
Your child teething is one of the worst experiences that a mother can face...... just knowing that your child is hurting is just horrible.... I am so glad those days are over. Orajel™ Medicated Nighttime Teething Gel .... but I couldn't have done it without this stuff here.... not too costly either.
Amanda S.
Wichita, KS
This has always been my go to for teething babies. I for one have been pretty lucky the kiddos have never had too bad of issues teething (I was very lucky) but if they do have trouble and get crabby this was always what I used...for many years
Kaelee S.
Tucson, AZ
I bought to try to ease the pain but I personally don't feel like it did much. I thought of it was a night time one it would be stronger or more relaxing but I feel like natural remedies like teethers and such work better. I tried different ones with each of my children since they were all early teethers but I just don't think they work very well, maybe just a little.
Keesha H.
Madison, NC
I used this when my babies were having a hard time cutting teeth. Its affordable and you can find it in many different stores. Simple rub on their gums and its a quick easy ease of their little gums. Definitely recommend to other parents when their babies gums are giving them a fit
Jasmine T.
Wesson, MS
I love this gel it really helps irritable babies at night time ..! Adults too if this is all you have and stores are closed late night .! Repeat user for every child . It’s long lasting and i have recommended to others
Lauren  J.
Fort Worth, TX
I used this with my first born, it worked pretty well. This time around we will probably choose an organic or more natural brand first, but if it doesn’t work as well I know where to turn!
Kylee P.
Never worked for either of my kids. I'd put it on their gums and they would just scream. Maybe it's just my kids? But we definitely can't use it here. Otherwise it's affordable.
Ajla M.
Buckeye, AZ
Best thing you can get for your baby if your baby's teeth are coming in. My daughter was so cranky do to her teeth and this really helped. It works fast and apparently not to bad of a taste considering that my baby didn't mind it at all and she is picky. It lasted at full strength at 2 hours.