Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareOrajel
Orajel For All Mouth Sores Antiseptic Rinse

Orajel™ For All Mouth Sores Antiseptic Rinse

NULL

Where can I buy this mouth rinse? How does it compare to others? My daughter is constantly getting canker sores and she is in so much pain in top of her being a vocal major which is not helping.
Anyone knows where I can buy this mouth rinse?
Anyone knows where I can buy this mouth rinse?
Start your review of Orajel™ For All Mouth Sores Antiseptic Rinse!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,198 reviews
Orajel™ For All Mouth Sores Antiseptic Rinse uploaded by Letty S.
This is the only thing that prevents the cold sores when I feel one coming on I immediately put this on and No cold sore. I have been prone to cold sores for almost 50 years this is the ONLY thing that prevents them. Reasonable pricel recommend to a friends
Sara W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Orajel™ For All Mouth Sores Antiseptic Rinse uploaded by Sara W.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a go to, repurchased a couple of times as it is a savior while I'm always having sores from my braces. It does not hurt my sores and cleanses my mouth making it easier to heal. Amazing for the price and would definitely recommend specially if you have braces or are getting them.
Ginger S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Orajel™ For All Mouth Sores Antiseptic Rinse uploaded by Ginger S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've had a lot of dental work done which made my gums very sore. I had a few teeth extracted too and this worked really well to keep the irritation to a minimum. It's antiseptic so I'm confident that I'm killing the germs and bacteria. It leaves a nice minty taste and calms any irritation or sores for hours. Orajel™ For All Mouth Sores Antiseptic Rinse
Jennie L.
Several times my gums would recede on a particular tooth. It was very painful and sensitive. I couldn't use regular mouth wash because it burned this area too badly. I bought this rinse with pain reliever for mouth sores. It felt wonderful in my mouth, no burning and it relieved the pain and sensitvity I was feeling. I also believe that this rinse cleaned the receded gum so that it healed itself!
Yesenia R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Orajel™ For All Mouth Sores Antiseptic Rinse uploaded by Yesenia R.
I’ve had sores and cuts from braces, and this helped so much! It also is very refreshing.
Rachel L.
I get canker sores quite often (and not to be graphic, but I have a huge on on my tongue right now) and this product has been my saving grace. After using this product I am able to eat and talk normally for about 20-30 minutes until the pain slowly creeps up again.
Irene W.
Sacramento, CA
Orajel™ For All Mouth Sores Antiseptic Rinse uploaded by Irene W.
Purchased at: CVS
Used this when I had an impacted tooth and this was a god-send! It quickly relieved my gums and tooth and it is also effective for canker sores. You just have to swish one cap-full for a minute or two and you will be relieved for around 3-4 hours. Overall, very satisfied with this product!
Jamye C.
Milton, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this mouthwash I recently had braces put on and this has helped heal the sores the braces had caused in my mouth. I would recommend this for anyone with braces or prone to other mouth sores..
Lita N.
Port Orchard, WA
This is the mouthwash that really helped me out when I had my molars and wisdom teeth taken out. But I have been using it for years before then. I started using it for cleansing my throat when I would get sick from the tobacco smoke in my mother's house when I lived there. I've been using it ever since. It really breaks up the phlegm and any other icky stuff while also killing bacteria.
marshay G.
Mount Vernon, IL
Purchased at: Jean Contu
This works wonderful ,escpially if u have braces and needing the pain to go away. My self has braces and I used it when I get them tighten and this product takes the pain away easy . You can use for any pain that's in your mouth .