Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareOrajel
Orajel Alcohol-Free For All Mouth Sores Antiseptic Rinse

Orajel™ Alcohol-Free For All Mouth Sores Antiseptic Rinse

NULL

Does this numb the sores??
Anyone knows where I can buy/get this mouth rinse?
Does this help severe tooth pain also?
Start your review of Orajel™ Alcohol-Free For All Mouth Sores Antiseptic Rinse!
Vera W.
I absolutely love this product. I was having a very hard time with my wisdom teeth growing in and this was the perfect solution. It is alcohol free so there was no hard burn while rinsing with it. It left your mouth feeling clean and refreshed.
Jessica W.
Stanton, MI
I have had some teeth problems and this stoos the pain very well. Ibuse it all the time. Great flavor! And sent.
Kylie K.
Weston, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I get canker sores somewhat often and this instantly provides relief as well as expedites the healing process. Would highly recommend.
Charity H.
Saluda, NC
I have sensitive teeth and have recently had dental work. This mouthwash is fantastic. I will continue to use it from now on
Leanne C.
CAYCE, SC
If I happen to get a mouth sore, which I do when I eat chocolate, this helps tremendously to aid in the healing process. I really like the taste and my mouth feel clean after using it.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I have tried many of these types of mouth wash due to having Sjogrens and kids. Mouth sores and canker sores seem to run hand and hand with these. My problem with this product is the alcohol free part. An alcohol free mouth wash for a person with Sjogrens is the best and most important due to the inability to produce saliva and alcohol having such a massive drying effect. In that note this was the worst tasting out of them all, and left a horrible horrible after taste that made me want to SOS my tongue. The purpose of the mouth wash may work because the other type like this does but I can’t get past the taste.
Alden  W.
Forest, VA
I have extremely sensitive gums and my mouth in general is very sensitive so I get mouth ulcers very regularly. This mouthwash not only helps my mouth to heal faster, but it also numbs it. This mouthwash makes it so much easier to deal with mouth ulcers.
Erika J.
South Barre, VT
My husband had a kanker sore on the inside of his cheek and this stuff helped it heal in days instead of weeks. Always have it on hand.