BY ORAJEL

Orajel Toothache Pain Relief Gel, 0.125 oz see more...

• Does this Orajel last long once you put it on your problem area? ...2 Answers
  • Does this product work as a numbing agent?2 Answers
Benita T.
DENVER , CO
Great product help with temporary numbing of a toothache. This is my first time as adult trying this product. I think it works for maybe 15 minutes before I can start feeling the pain again. I brought it from family dollar. Yes I would buy it again...
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been using this product to numb a canker sore that is particularly painful - it will stick for maybe an hour but eventually will fall out I feel... It does numb the area pretty good but it can give me mild allergic reactions.
Catherine I.
Rockford, IL
Just recently used this for a really bad toothache.It worked pretty well.It was fast acting which i needed at the time.Granted it doesn't last for that long i feel,but it gets the job done. I do wish it lasted longer but it gave me a numbing cool sensation that helped. The taste is good who doesn't like a cool mint. That being said i will always choose orajel
Taysha J.
Alliance, OH
I would give this 50 stars of I could . This stuff got my through the worst toothaches , I love this stuff , I recommend this to anyone and everyone because it is really a miracle worker !
Yvonne J.
It works instantly for me, it last all day. I just put on before bedtime, just in case. It is a temporary fix before my dentist appointment! If you have severe pain use Orajel Severe, it is 3x the medication..
Emily P.
New Castle, IN
This seems to work for a few minutes but it goes away to quickly. Not a huge fan
monica w.
Nah, doesn't help. However, I've been told I have long roots so maybe that's why. I've never been successful with this product.
Cathy C.
Champaign, IL
this is extremely numbing. Perfect for small pains. Do not get this on your lip or your lip will go numb! Gets the job done
Athena L.
Ogden, UT
These work decently enough, but just for the first few minutes. The pain seems to come back far too quickly. Wouldn't really recommend.
Janivel H.
Clarksville, TN
Does this product work as a numbing agent?
Jessica B.
Manorville, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this Orajel last long once you put it on your problem area? I don't like having to constantly reapply a product.