Orajel Toddler My Little Pony Training Toothpaste with Toothbrush uploaded by Tessa C.Orajel Toddler My Little Pony Training Toothpaste with Toothbrush uploaded by Cindy V.

BY ORAJEL TODDLER

Toddler ~ Age 18 Months - 4 Years. For Cleaner Teeth. Safe if Swallowed. Fluoride-Free. How the Best Teeth Get Started Orajel Toddler Training Toothpaste helps clean your child s teeth and best of all, it s fluoride-free so it s safe if swallowed when used as directed.  Orajel Toddler Training Toothpaste is gluten-free, dairy-free and sodium lauryl sulfate-free, and is non-abrasive for gentle cleansing. Baby Orajel has products for teething pain relief and cleaning first teeth and gums. Toothbrush made in China *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

Josie E.
Sunnyside , WA
This my my daughters favorite! Every night she goes the bathroom and asks to brush her teeth. The toothpaste has a pleasant taste, which makes brushing kids’ teeth easier. Once this runs out, I’ll be buying more! It’s also pretty affordable! She also loves the cute design on it!
Ashley D.
Zephyrhills, FL
I love the convenience of having the toothbrush and toothpaste all in one pack. The bristle are extremely soft and my child love the fruity taste of the toothpaste.
Leandra T.
I recently purchased this for my daughter, and I’ve never seen her so excited to brush her teeth! She loves how the toothpaste tastes, and the bristles are soft. The price was great too! I’ll be purchasing again as long as she stays in her my little pony phase
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
Use this toothpaste and tooth brush with my kids. Its fluoride free. And my kids like using the little toothbrush themselves. Its a great product for just starting to brush your babes teeth!
Samantha R.
My daughter love this tooth brush and the paste. She likes the tast of it so much she always ask to suck on it instead of actually brushing her teeth. Its a big struggle because sha acts like it candy and not a tooth paste but thats just kids the good thing is once i tell her she brushes her teeth she wont take any tooth paste if its not this one
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
I bought my daughter this set at Walmart it was like $3. My daughter 19 months old and has four teeth on top and four on the bottom. I brush her teeth after I bathe her and she loves it. She laughs. I don't want her to throw fits and what not so the sooner the better :)
Kim J.
These are so cute. My daughter loves this. Of course because the toothpaste is sweet. But it's a great starter pack to get them to learn how to brush. This toothpaste is made for babies. I would recommend to others.
Jenny R.
Mission, TX
My daughter is 10 months I bought this because it says 3mths-2 years she loves the tooth paste haha but I don't give it to her since she'll just eat it. I gave it 4/5 because the brush is a little hard
Nancy G.
As my daughter began to grown and have a mouthful of teeth we bought this product. It was very easy for her to use and she loves brushing her teeth. We purchased this product several times after to replace her toothbrush and tooth paste. We highly recommend this product and is very helpful when showing your toddler how to brush their teeth.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
My princess was the one to pick this set for herself and she is 3. The brush is decored with pinky pie pony, soft bristles and the tooth paste is pinky fruity flavor. its safe if swallowed and also sugar free with no artificial colors. Small grip as well.
Jean H.
West Winfield, NY
Recommended for first teeth in toddlers ??
Isamary O.
N Miami Beach, FL
Would you suggest this for a 2year old baby girl ? Does it contain baking soda?