Orajel Toddler My Little Pony Training Toothpaste with Toothbrush uploaded by Tessa C.Orajel Toddler My Little Pony Training Toothpaste with Toothbrush uploaded by Cindy V.Orajel Toddler My Little Pony Training Toothpaste with Toothbrush uploaded by Jennifer I.

BY ORAJEL

Toddler ~ Age 18 Months - 4 Years. For Cleaner Teeth. Safe if Swallowed. Fluoride-Free. How the Best Teeth Get Started Orajel Toddler Training Toothpaste helps clean your child s teeth and best of all, it s fluoride-free so it s safe if swallowed when used as directed.  Orajel Toddler Training Toothpaste is gluten-free, dairy-free and sodium lauryl sulfate-free, and is non-abrasive for gentle cleansing. Baby Orajel has products for teething pain relief and cleaning first teeth and gums. Toothbrush made in China *Actual product styling and colors may vary. see more...

Josie E.
Sunnyside , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This my my daughters favorite! Every night she goes the bathroom and asks to brush her teeth. The toothpaste has a pleasant taste, which makes brushing kids’ teeth easier. Once this runs out, I’ll be buying more! It’s also pretty affordable! She also loves the cute design on it!
Jessica🌻💋 M.
Alamo
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves this tht she actually brushes on her own .it smells really good an it tastes like candy to be honst ive tryed it cause she wouldnt want to let go and i do recommend it cause she brushes away ☺
Ashley D.
Zephyrhills, FL
I love the convenience of having the toothbrush and toothpaste all in one pack. The bristle are extremely soft and my child love the fruity taste of the toothpaste.
Leandra T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I recently purchased this for my daughter, and I’ve never seen her so excited to brush her teeth! She loves how the toothpaste tastes, and the bristles are soft. The price was great too! I’ll be purchasing again as long as she stays in her my little pony phase
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
Use this toothpaste and tooth brush with my kids. Its fluoride free. And my kids like using the little toothbrush themselves. Its a great product for just starting to brush your babes teeth!
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,266 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Just got this Orajel training ring toothpaste for toddlers for my daughter today. About 3-4$ at Walmart. It's for ages 3 months-4 years. Its fluoride free, no sugar added, no artificial colors, and safe if swallowed. Its Pinkie Fruity flavored. How cute is that yall!? Lol nope she likes this one as much as she does the other Colgate training toothpaste in mild fruit flavor. It's for ages 3-24 months.
Samantha R.
Tulsa , OK
My daughter love this tooth brush and the paste. She likes the tast of it so much she always ask to suck on it instead of actually brushing her teeth. Its a big struggle because sha acts like it candy and not a tooth paste but thats just kids the good thing is once i tell her she brushes her teeth she wont take any tooth paste if its not this one
Jessica G.
El monte, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought my daughter this set at Walmart it was like $3. My daughter 19 months old and has four teeth on top and four on the bottom. I brush her teeth after I bathe her and she loves it. She laughs. I don't want her to throw fits and what not so the sooner the better :)
Kim J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are so cute. My daughter loves this. Of course because the toothpaste is sweet. But it's a great starter pack to get them to learn how to brush. This toothpaste is made for babies. I would recommend to others.
Jenny R.
Mission, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My daughter is 10 months I bought this because it says 3mths-2 years she loves the tooth paste haha but I don't give it to her since she'll just eat it. I gave it 4/5 because the brush is a little hard
Jean H.
West Winfield, NY
Recommended for first teeth in toddlers ??
Isamary O.
N Miami Beach, FL
Would you suggest this for a 2year old baby girl ? Does it contain baking soda?

Target