BY ORAJEL

Orajel?? Toddler Little Bear Bubble Burst Training Toothpaste.
For cleaner teeth.
Safe if swallowed, fluoride-free.
Maurice Sendak's. see more...

• Is this product made safe for children incase they swallow some? 1 Answers
Laura C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love this brand and formula so much. Great starter tooth paste for your littles that are just starting to brush their own teeth and its safe if they swallow it. Very effective. Would definitely recommend to other parents with toddlers. Affordable price as well.
Amy J.
This product serves its purpose and is effective, but I do not use it any longer. It is not paraben free, and since it is designed to be safe to swallow I do not use it. I've tried to switch all all paraben free products, and this being directly ingested just worries me.
Sabrina K.
Berkeley Spgs, WV
Safe to swallow, great taste, and my son loves that Little Bear is on the front. He actually looks forward to brushing his teeth! Also not too expensive at Wal-Mart :)
lizbeth l.
Lynwood, CA
I grew up using this toothpaste, Like the flavor an it cleans my teeth prerry good. And i would like to swallow it,even tho i knew i wasn't suppose to.
Leslie S.
My little love the taste of this toothpaste which makes it so much easier to brush their teeth when they are little! Great price too!
Jessica L.
I love that it has a Great taste, I don't have to worry about my children swallowing it! The best training toothpaste out there!
Jessica J.
My kiddos all started off with this toothpaste. It have a great taste with no harsh chemicals and only cost a few dollars!
Nastassia M.
San Manuel , AZ
Love little bear! It makes my little dude so excited to brush just because of the character on the tube! Awesome product
Kristin  C.
Machesney Pk, IL
Safe to swallow since it takes awhile to get down the item of swish and rinse. Tastes yummy!
tracy b.
Hershey, PA
My sons and daughter like this toothpaste. It's safe to use (and swallow) and has an appealing taste for little ones.
Liliana A.
Adelanto, CA
Is this product made safe for children incase they swallow some?