Orajel Toddler Little Bear Berry Blast Training Toothpaste uploaded by Ang T.Orajel Toddler Little Bear Berry Blast Training Toothpaste uploaded by Ang T.

BY ORAJEL

Orajel?? Toddler Little Bear Berry Blast Training Toothpaste.
Plus breath freshener.
Training toothpaste for cleaner teeth.
Safe if swallowed, fluoride-free.
Maurice Sendak's. see more...

Orajel Toddler Little Bear Berry Blast Training Toothpaste
  • "My son loves thomas the train and this really encouraged him to brush his teeth!" in 7 reviews
Sabrina M.
Los Angeles, CA
My son of course begged for this toothpaste at the store simply because Thomas was on the box. In an effort to get him to brush more than once a day I bought the toothpaste and matching toothbrush. Unfortunately the taste was anything but pleasant. After the look of disgust on his face when I would use it and have him brush I tried it myself and it was so sweet that it was almost bitter, if that makes sense. That is the best way to describe it. I ended up giving it to my cousins son who apparently didn't mind the sweetness. I don't really give my child sweets so maybe that is what it was.
Carmen  B.
Pikeville, NC
@Kayla J. the stripes on back is false "However, those colored squares on the crimps of those tubes have nothing to do with the formulation of the toothpaste inside. They're an artifact of the manufacturing process known as "eye marks" or "color marks," printed marks that can be read by light beam sensors and typically identify where product packaging is to be cut or folded as connected units stream through machinery at high speed:
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/household/toothpastemarkings.asp#YtdIpY8FbfY3xi5c.99 "
Kayla J.
Kennewick, WA
This was a good training toothpaste to start my daughter on. However I learned recently that all toothpaste has a striped of color on the back at the bottom. Green means its all natural, blue means natural things with medicine, and black means its chemicals. When I learned that I looked at the back of this and sure enough my child's toothpaste is black. I immediately stopped using this and got a different kind with a green stripe.
Ana B.
Corona, NY
I used this with both my sons when training we still use it, they love it. Its great since it has no fluoride and they still have problems with eating it. We started using it a before they actually got their first tooth but with in the recommended age so they would get used to brushing.
Kim S.
Slidell, LA
My son is 3 years old and this is the only toothpaste he will use. He hasn't gotten the concept of spitting out the toothpaste so, this is really great for him to use because it's fluoride free which is alright for him to swallow. He loves that it doesn't foam and isn't gritty . This is the only toothpaste that doesn't make my son gag.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
My daughter will only use her thomas toothpaste. She loves the flavor and it seems to clean her teeth quite well for training toothpaste. She says it tastes so good she tries to eat it a lot, which I suppose is not a good thing. She does ask to brush her teeth probably 15 times a day.
Julianne G.
El Paso , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have a 3 year old and ever since his first tooth he has loved brushing his teeth. I am at ease when I use this training toothpaste because I know he'll be okay if he isn't able to spit some of it out. It's reasonably priced considering how much my son loves brushing his teeth.
Kayla H.
York, PA
My kids love this toothpaste! The flavors are great they are 5 and 6 yrs old and still use this because other toothpaste is too strong and makes them gag and the fact that is has characters on that all kids know helps them want to brush
kacy r.
Golden, CO
My toddler loves brushing his teeth but didn't like the paste we were using I found this and now he can't wait to put on the tooth paste before brushing and it has trains on it so that is also a plus
Tara M.
Blanchard, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the very first toothpaste I bought for my son. He loves the taste and thanks to this product loves to brush his teeth. It cleans well and is clear so it won't stain clothes. Love this