Orajel single dose is a unique cold sore treatment that provides instant pain relief and healing begins with just one dose. healing begins with just one dose only one treatment of orajel single dose is what you need for your healing to begin. Each vial of orajel single dose is designed to treat one cold sore at a time. A second vial is provided to address the potential of a recurring cold sore or a second outbreak. instant pain relief topical pain reliever is used to numb the affected area. This numbing allows you to effectively treat the skin around the cold sore without pain or irritation. ...

Orajel Single Dose Cold Sore Treatment has anyone used this??? please tell me it works lol
Do these work quickly? Does it smell or taste gross?
Has anyone tried these and do they really work?? Did you first use it at the slight tingle or did you wait for it to show up??
Start your review of Orajel Single Dose Cold Sore Treatment!
Product Highlights
“...don't have a regular Dr.) Plus the generic is a lower price. I've had cold sores since I was a child, I have autoimmune problems so please don't be afraid to ask me any questions in the Q&A forums. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. (((hugs))) P.S I sampled the beginning of this Orajel product many years ago at my Dentist's office. It's WORTH the price! ” in 15 reviews
“I used the orajel single dose treatment a few months ago and hours after using it I could see a difference in the cold sore, the next day after using it my cold aore was gone.” in 7 reviews
“Instant pain relief and my cold sore was gone by the end of day 2.” in 1 review
“This worked for me the first time I used it but not the second time.” in 1 review
“(((hugs))) P.S I sampled the beginning of this Orajel product many years ago at my Dentist's office.” in 1 review
BELLEVUE, NE
I highly recommend going to your doctor and getting prescribed Valtrex for blister cold sores. Someone who (unfortunately) seasonally gets cold sores, I find the medicine works THE BEST! I ran out of my prescription and had to wait a day to be seen by the doctor to get refills, so I bought this for “until then.” And it worked beautifully! There is a bit of a numbing effect so whenever my cold sore felt itchy or painful I used this Orajel treatment and it soothed and brought the blister swells down.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Orajel Single Dose Cold Sore Treatment uploaded by Emily C.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product it's amazing first time using it and after 1 application it dry my cold sore... It's a little painfully while applying it but after it's numb. I would recommend this a 💯 .
Springfield, MA
This is my second cold sore, and my first time using this product. It helped minimize my cold sore, and the pain experienced with the cold sore. It doesn’t fully heal the cold sore, but it kept it from spreading to other healthy cells. It also dried out the cold sore well, causing it to scab faster, and allowing the healing process to speed up. The only down side is the price, $22 is a little steep for someone on a budget and is only getting 4 viles of treatment, try to find a coupon.
Leesburg, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is by far THE BEST cold sore treatment I’ve tried. I don’t remember where I got it but I was sent it for free when I didn’t have a cold sore so it sat around until I started feeling that weird tingle on my lip edge that signaled me to start it. I was so impressed with the results! You have to break the vial and let it sit on the spot until it absorbs and it was healed up and gone within 3 days of feeling the tingle. Usually I have a week of flare up then I’m still red for another few weeks but that didn’t happen with this!! I have bought this once since the first time trying it. I don’t get cold sores very often, luckily but this comes in handy when I do get one!
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've used this treatment a couple times thinking each time I was doing it wrong. However, after the last time I used it I will not use it again. It rushes the timeline of your coldsore, which is great but how you apply this can be very damaging to your already suffering skin. It wants you to rub in the medicine (alcohol) directly onto the cold sore. It has some numbing properties but not enough to stop the pain from harshly rubbing an open cold sore. My last cold sore (on my nose) lasted a week and a half the regular timeline is typically 2 weeks which isn't much of a rush. Here I sit, almost 2 months later, and I have a prominent scar on my nose from damaging the cold sore with this Orajel treatment. I would not recommend.
Pomona, CA
This product really works. Recently had a coldsore and i didnt catch it early enough. Although i wasnt able to treat it early, after immediate use i saw a huge difference. Swelling, redness, and pain was gone. You can see the product drying out the sore. This is definitely worth buying and now I i just carry one in my purse just incase. It was a while since i had a cold sore before this one came, wish i would have caught it earlier. But now i know.
Sun City, CA
If you have a cold sore already then you only have the choice to use a topical treatment like Orajel which does work great btw or to just leave your cold sore be. But there is an alternative!!! Don't get them in the first place. I take this medication called Valtrex. It's used for Herpes (usually the genital kind) which is what a cold sore is, Herpes. If you have the Herpes virus inside your body there is nothing you can do to get rid of it. Instead of suffering just ask your Dr to write you a prescription for Valtrex or the generic so that you can PREVENT these sores from occurring. Cold sores should be handled with care. You could spread it to your private parts or other people and that would be devistating I'm sure. If I forget to take my medicine when I'm sick or stressed and I get a cold sore I would use something like Orajel because it's a great brand that actually works. I used Orajel before I found out about the Valtrex prescription. Some tips for living with a cold sore: ❤ Keep Lysol in your bathroom: after brushing your teeth and washing your hands with warm water and antibacterial soap, dry your hands and mouth on a paper towel and throw away. Then Lysol your faucet, handles, and anything you touched. ❤ Keep your toothbrush and toothpaste in a baggy that's away from other people's toothbrush. ❤ Do not use your bath towel to dry your face, instead use a paper towel, throw it away and wash your hands. ❤ Do not spit in the bathtub/shower because if you or anyone else sits down, you could spread the virus. I know this sounds insane.... But genital herpes can be very bad for your sex life and your health. You can most likely get a prescription for Valtrex at Planned Parenthood or any other free clinic (in the case that you don't have a regular Dr.) Plus the generic is a lower price. I've had cold sores since I was a child, I have autoimmune problems so please don't be afraid to ask me any questions in the Q&A forums. It's nothing to be embarrassed about. (((hugs))) P.S I sampled the beginning of this Orajel product many years ago at my Dentist's office. It's WORTH the price!
Buffalo , NY
After fighting terrible cold sores my entire life and losing, I found my "life saver" in the form of cold sore medication. Oragel Cold Sore treatment is hands down the most wonderful cold sore fighter out there. It dries them up quickly and efficiently, all while easing the pain. I've bought this time and time again, and will continue to buy. Best cold sore treatment to date. Highly recommend.
Greenville , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this product recently for cold sores. I love the small single doses compared to the multi dose other brands offer. The packaging is unique and small and portable so they can be carried almost anywhere. Not crazy about the taste, it is impossible to avoid. The product itself did the trick for those pesky cold sores.
LaPorte, IN
Oragel for Cold Sores Touch-Free Applicator is AMAZING! I recently received this product for free to try and I love it! Everything it says on package works just as it says! It's very convenient to have a treatment product available for individual doses. Oragel for Cold Sores Touch-Free Applicators helped my husband rid himself of a out of nowhere pop up cold sore and he can't believe how well this product works! I would definitely purchase this product in the future and will continue using it. It features everything you could ever ask for with a cold sore product and more. The only complaint my husband had was that it burned a little when he first applied it, after that it felt much better than before he used it! Thank you Oragel!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Bailey D. • 2 years ago
Yes it works very quickly too