BY ORAJEL

Use for temporary relief of pain due to toothaches. see more...

Mally B.
Mally B.
Wixom, MI
This pain reliever for toothaches really does work quick. It's almost instantly! It does not last very long, so you might have to reapply it as needed for pain, but this is a great solution until you are able to get into see the dentist! Also, it tastes not very wonderful, but once you're out of pain, that won't matter!
Lizet P.
Lizet P.
Chicago , IL
I had to get out of work to purchase this one day I couldn't take the toothache. And had a long day at work once I put this on by the end of the day the pain wasn't there anymore. I'm glad this helped me through out the day at work
Shana E.
Shana E.
Lake City, SC
This is really good for temporary pain relief for toothaches. I used this when I had a bad tooth pain and could not go to the doctor until Monday and used this and it gave me the relief I needed for my toothache.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
This product works great for any tooth pain that I have had in the past. It gives instant relief. I prefer the liquid one though because it gets to the places easier that is hard to apply the gel.
Klarrisa W.
Klarrisa W.
Rochester, NH
Works wonders. Also works for #plucking your #eyebrows who would have thunk right? Lol. Numbs your mouth and eyebrows so you can't feel the pain
Mariam C.
Mariam C.
Orajel is amazing for any pain or cuts(braces) It really does the job of numbing the area and taking the pain away.
Kaitlin M.
Kaitlin M.
Love this! It numbs my pain in seconds also numbs the rest of your mouth but it's worth it sometimes
Elena L.
Elena L.
Paramount , CA
After I use this I don't feel any pain it really works !! I recommend it numbs the pain away
ronda a.
ronda a.
Goodman, MS
Relive the toothache in a instant. Love using these products. I purchase These very often
Briana E.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
This product has really helped me a few times with some serious pain waiting for the dentist. I always keep a tube at home because tooth pain is horrible. very affordable and highly recommend.