BY ORAJEL

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Orajel® Mouth Sores Mint Antiseptic Rinse.
Promotes healing of canker sores, gum irritation, cheek bites & denture irritation.
New look!
For all mouth sores.
Promotes healing kills bacteria.
Oral debriding agent hydrogen peroxide 1.5%. see more...

• Does this make your mouth numb? 4 Answers
  • How effective is this at helping to heal canker sores?4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Crowned G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So a couple of weeks ago, I was suffering with a cold sore inside my mouth. It was SO painful and I was desperate for just some relief. So, I made my way to my local Walgreens and purchased the Orajel Mouth Sores Mint Antiseptic Rinse . I followed the directions, used it all the time and let me just tell you, the next day I had a lot of relief! Yes, the sore was still there, BUT the pain decreased tremendously and after 5-6 days, the cold sore was non-existent. I truly recommend this product to anyone in my case that needs some pain relief, it was pricey but I fortunately got a coupon which decreased it to $10. But even if I didn't have that coupon, I believe the purchase still would've been worth it! 5/5 stars.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
I picked this product up at the same time as the Colgate version. Both worth well to speed up the healing process of mouth sores and canker sores. I get them due to Sjogrens Disease and my kids seem to go thru streaks of canker sores now and then. This product had a better taste to it and did not leave much of an after taste. A good on hand item to have.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the absolute best OTC mouth wash/product for mouth ulcers and sores! I have lupus and other autoimmune illnesses that cause me to frequently get painful, bleeding mouth ulcers, and they take forever to go away when I get them. I found this mouth wash and it has been a complete game changer for me; it helps lessen the pain and duration of my mouth ulcers, and it tastes great! I couldn't be happier. Highly recommend!
Jackie K.
I used this when I burnt the inside of my mouth. It was so painful and my doctor was worried about infection. This helped with the pain and it helped heal the sores from the burn.
Kathie L.
Ozark , MO
I wish this had a 10 star review! I have had a canker sore on my tongue for MONTHS. My dentist recommended other OTC rinses, then some stuff from his office. None of these worked. I went back to Wal-Mart to see what else they had and saw this God sent miracle. I can't believe it worked and doesn't taste terrible!
Sadie A.
Beeville, TX
An amazing mouth wash!! I had sore gums due to bad genetics and this helped heal it right up! I use it every day and I will buy again ! It’s completely worth the price!
kandi K.
Des Moines, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Favorite product in my life. Perfect size and bought in many places even simple grocery. Don’t use an alternative since buying it. It’s obvious that it is effective.
Sadie A.
Beeville
With having bad genetics when it comes to my dental, this is a must have all the time. Helps with any aches and just helps in general to clean the bacteria in your mouth that may be laying around for a bit.
Tiffany F.
I have had toothaches and I also have oral piercings which can rub sometimes and this mouthwash is a miracle for mouth pains. It doesn’t make them completely disappear but makes it manageable without numbing you like traditional oral analgesics. I wish I could give this product 10 stars!!
Kayla D.
This is my go to mouth wash. It is amazing. I usually get cancer sores and this mouthwash helps a lot. It helps keep my mouth clean to prevent and when I do have one it help heal.
Courtney S.
How effective is this at helping to heal canker sores?
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this make your mouth numb?

back