BY ORAJEL

INDICATIONS Benzocaine 20%. Orajel Maximum Strength Gel Oral Pain Reliever Immediate toothache pain relief. No. 1 Oral pain reliever for toothache. see more...

Elizabeth W.
This doesn't last long. After 10 minutes, it's completely dissolved in your saliva. My daughter has braces and wanted to try something to help with the pain. (We purchased a different version of this: I believe it was the severe pain gel) It didn't last very long and it rubbed off on the inside of her cheeks. However, for those 10 minutes, she felt no pain at all. You're not supposed to apply this more than 4 times a day though. She likes the way it feels and cools the area while numbing.
Tiffany A.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is a good pain reliever for small, simple toothaches. But if you have anything worse than a cavity toothache or sensitivity toothaches, it's not going to help much. It lasts for about 5 minutes or so. I wish it would work longer and work on more than just simple toothaches.
Elizabeth C.
This works for me and last long because you do have to read instructions and how to put it on and what not to eat for an hour so it won't break down and not last it last for me and my wisdom teeth are coming in so it soothes it and i can feel it numb so fast
Sarah A.
Spotsylvania, VA
No, no, no! If you are having tooth pain this product does not work! I am a dental assistant and see numbers of people daily that are suffering from tooth pain. If they buy this product they still end up in our office because tooth pain is not something you can fix on your own
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I tried this for a wisdom tooth pain that was throbbing and horrible. I definitely recommend this product for relieving toothaches. Its flavor is a little awkward but nothing that will make you gag.
Tiffany C.
I get very bad toothaches sometimes and I can always rely on Orajel. The flavor isn't too unbearable, and while the drooling is a little inconvenient, it works well.
Kathy M.
Brooklyn, NY
I tried church & dwight oragel max. and it taste terrible. i didn't like it. it didn't work to well either.