Orajel Maximum Strength Toothache Instant Pain Relief Gel uploaded by Rikka I.Orajel Maximum Strength Toothache Instant Pain Relief Gel uploaded by amber m.Orajel Maximum Strength Toothache Instant Pain Relief Gel uploaded by Gabrielle H.

BY ORAJEL

Orajel® Maximum Strength for Toothache Instant Pain Relief Gel.
New look!
#1 oral pain reliever for toothache.
Instant pain relief.
Oral pain reliever benzocaine 20%. see more...

• What is your experience with this in regards to wisdom teeth? Min...1 Answers
  • Who else hate muller or teeth pain?4 Answers
Denise G.
This works wonders and it relieves pain in seconds. I have had a really bad tooth and I was in pain . it started on a Friday late night and since the dentist office's are closed I had to relive my pain till Monday so I bout the oragel and used it once I got onto my car and wow. It helped right away . The taste is not bad I think they upgraded because back then I didn't like it. Now, its my goto if I ever get a tooth ache. I highly recommend 100%. The cost went up but its well worth it.
Brandi T.
Gate City
I bought this when i had a toothache. I had a very severe toothache. It didn't completely take the pain away, but when i used this with ibuprofen it made the pain much more manageable. I couldn't have made it without this.
Jessica D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Orajel Maximum Strength Toothache pain relief gel feels like a lifesaver on those days that you use it. I still have my wisdom teeth, and at least once a month they hurt and give me such a bad headache. Using this gel soothes that pain almost instantly. It gives a kind of numbing effect to the area that you apply it. The effects don't last that long though. Maybe 10 to 20 minutes at most, but the relief that it gives in that time is worth it.
Ian R.
New Castle, PA
It was an effective product and helped relieve my toothache. Although, it was a little distasteful  and had an overwhelming medicine taste. I also had to apply it frequently to have maximum comfort. Overall, I was pleased with this product and will be purchasing it again!
Gabrielle H.
Grovetown, GA
I had braces so now I wear retainers and sometimes my gums are painful with the use of my retainer so I apply this before and after I use my retainers and it helps A LOT! Orajel is the best. My mom used it when I was a child and now I use it as an adult! Last time I purchased for only $2.68 at Target clearance.
Jessica M.
While this does help with temporary relief it will not stop your cavity or nerve for hurting! I work in the dental field and they only thing it numbs is your gum tissue which contains the lidocaine in the product. Do not use this unless you get your gums cut or lip cut. Go seek further treatment from a professional dentist.
Rikka I.
Wellness Guru Expert
It is very fast acting. I've got upper wisdom teeth that occasionally can give me a lot of pain by pushing on my other teeth and causing my jaw muscles to hurt, headache behind my eyes, and earaches. This works almost instantly to numb the pain at the source where I place it; which relieves the other areas. My only complaint is that it doesn't last more than 10 minutes for me.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This has to be a must have for me for toothaches. It works instantly as soon as it is applied. Once it gets numb it's instant relief except that it'll last a few minutes then you need to apply more. It works good and I carry it with me everywhere. Sometimes these toothaches can get nasty and painful. Highly recommend. Decent price for a product that'll last you a good couple of months depending on how much you apply and how long you have the pain.
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
This stuff is a life saver. I used this when my wisdom teeth were cutting and I refused to get them cut out. I bought it at Walmart but can't remember the price. I even buy the baby Oragel when my baby first starting cutting teeth and we never had the first cry out of her over it.
Lauren S.
Burnsville, MN
This stuff works great. If you have tooth pain this will numb the whole area. It's super effective. They sell it everywhere. Also it is very affordable. Comes with a decent amount of product. I recommend.
Desiree A.
Who else hate muller or teeth pain?
Heather K.
Albion, NY
What is your experience with this in regards to wisdom teeth? Mine are currently trying to come in but lay sideways so will no be able to protrude the gums. I am currently awaiting my dentist appointment, but was wondering if this was worth it in the meantime? Thanks!