BY ORAJEL

Orajel® Maximum Strength Instant Pain Relief Gel.
New Look!
For all mouth sores.
Triple medicated for fast effective relief.
Instant pain relief for all mouth sores.
Oral pain reliever for mouth sores. see more...

Orajel Maximum Strength Mouth Sores Instant Pain Relief Gel
  • "I have used this product for canker sore pain and it works really well to numb the area." in 1 review
  • "So this while it makes the pain go away it goes everywhere so my tongue, jaw, and cheek are numb." in 1 review
  • "Easy to find, does just the trick on canker/cold sores." in 1 review
Sukie J.
Livingston, CA
I get painful canker sores maybe a few times a year and this medicine helps me deal with them. If you have had canker sores in the past, you know how difficult it is to consume foods and even liquids. I would apply this medicine to my canker sore before each meal. It is instant pain relief. You can feel the canker sore and the surrounding area go numb. However, it's only temporary. I always keep one in stock at home because I don't know when I will get another panful canker sore again.
Kristina C.
Gardner, KS
I don't use this for sores. I used it for my teeth and gums. I have 3 different cavities with exposed nerves and this helps tremendously. It's bad how often I use it because of the amount of pain I'm in. But I've re-purchased it at least 20 times.
Michelle P.
Mooresville, NC
I swear by this product! Really does the job for mouth sores. I recommend this product cause its triple medicated and works
Katelyn C.
Adamsville, AL
This is great for relieving pains like cold sores and tooth aches. I definitely would recommend.
Amy K.
Crystal, MN
This product is so helpful. Soothes my gum, canker sore and cold sore pain. I didn't know it was possible for one product to work for all three of these causes but this does it!
Britni M.
I like how well this works but I do not like how much you have to use in order to get relief from pain.
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Danielle S.
I love this product! I've used it ever since I was a child - baby Oragel and now the adult Oragel - and it's always worked for me, to numb the pain of a canker sore
Kelley L.
Bremerton, WA
I have had canker sores my entire life, and this stuff is awesome at helping the pain. It works immediately, I only wish it worked longer. I also wish it could do more to help heal the sore than just to treat the pain.
Jayme S.
Bald Knob, AR
I have had to use this because of a filling I had was loose. So this while it makes the pain go away it goes everywhere so my tongue, jaw, and cheek are numb.
Kelsey M.
Does this product taste bad?