Orajel Kids Kids My Way! Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste Berry Burst

A Fun And Exciting Way To Transition From Fluoride-Free To A Fluoride Toothpaste. Personalize Your Toothpaste Tube Your Way. Over 100 Unique Water-Safe Stickers Included Tasty Fruit Flavor Children Love Colors And Artwork Of Stickers May Vary 4+ Years see more...

• At what age did your child start using toothpaste? 3 Answers
Mary P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought this and later found out the amount of fluoride in it, on top of all the fluoride my son was already getting from our water. Too much. I wouldn't recommend anyone use a product like this with added fluoride.
Serina J.
Hagerstown
Great positive reinforcement for daily life skill habit building
my girls love teeth time B.C. they get a "reward" daily for doing what needs too be done while developing the daily habit that is a daily life skill. Helpful in putting a positive side to a daily chore. Thank you orajel
Chrystal S.
My kids Hate to brush their teeth! But not as much of a battle now that they can design their own toothpaste ( & if they fuss they don't get to put a sticker on that night). Great incentive! Love!
Melissa K.
Kansas City, KS
Its a great toothpaste for chilfren. my boys love it, but of course they get the boy version which is the same thing just a different flavor.. its fruit burst instead of the berry burst
Brittany C.
We have a well, so we need the fluoride toothpaste. i got this for my daughter to have fun with. my kids don't like minty toothpaste so this is just perfect!
Bethany W.
Dallas, OR
Both of my kids love this toothpaste! It's easy to use, they don't call it "spicy" and enjoy the taste which makes the tooth brushing process a lot easier.
Chandra T.
Ludington, MI
My kids love the orajel my way. The flavor is fruity and kid friendly and the fun design has them wanting to brush their teeth!
Jenna C.
My 5 year old loves this toothpaste. Not only can she design it and make it her own, it apparently tastes great as well!
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
The best gel for teething babies and toddlers. It relieves pain quickly in a tough times for baby and mom
RIA P.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
Great start to teaching toddlers the process of brushing teeth. Tastes great and cleanses well.
Margaret W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
At what age did your child start using toothpaste?