BY ORAJEL

Orajel™ Severe Instant Pain Relief Long-Lasting Cream.

#1 oral pain reliever for toothache.

Now with 3x more.

Active ingredients vs. Store brand.

Toothache & gum relief plus.

Triple medicated.

20% Benzocaine to relieve oral pain.

Antiseptic to help prevent infection.

Menthol to soothe.

Oral pain reliever/antiseptic. see more...

lori s.
Sparta, TN
this cream was a life saver for sure! had really bad tooth ache one weekend and had to wait till monday for the dentist to open. I ran to my local walmart and found this. after just a few moments it worked! the pain was gone! I would tell anyone to use this! great price too!
Jamie G.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
For me, the liquid, or even the gel, works better, I had a hard time getting the cream to stay in the right spot and eventually had to use a piece of gauze to put the cream on, then place the gauze against the gumline in the painful area. Even then the cream was sliding around a bit. I also did not get immediate, nor long-lasting relief and the relief was somewhat minimal. It did give some relief once I monkeyed with the application, but overall I have had better success with other products.
Megan J.
Wellness Guru Expert
I have had so many toothaches in the last few years it isn't even funny. I have tried so many. Adding more and more product until my entire mouth would feel like gunk. This is the only product that provides relief without going to the doctor. It works immediately and effectively. If it wasn't for this product I would have had way too many bad days.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Orajel sever pm toothache cream is a miracle in a tube. It works and lasts a long time. With it's thick creamy texture, it stays right where you put it. And , did I mention that it really works? It's AMAZING
Blair W.
Maplewood, MN
This stuff works! It quickly numbs any painful spot - I use this when I get blisters in my cheeks. The numbness lasts quite awhile and makes it so much easier to eat and sleep.
Wendy W.
This works very well and gives almost instant pain relief. Its nice and thick in texture so it stays where you place it in your mouth.
Ashley G.
Works great! Numbs on contact and helps relieve tooth pain instantly. I would recommend this to a friend.
Daniella H.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my go to pain relief for teeth sensitivity and wisdom tooth pain. The cream is ideal to keep the numbing in one place. The gel always numbs my tongue or lips which I do not intend to have happen. This works.