Orajel Instant Pain Relief Cream Severe uploaded by Brooklyn A.

BY ORAJEL

Orajel™ Severe Instant Pain Relief Long-Lasting Cream.

#1 oral pain reliever for toothache.

Now with 3x more.

Active ingredients vs. Store brand.

Toothache & gum relief plus.

Triple medicated.

20% Benzocaine to relieve oral pain.

Antiseptic to help prevent infection.

Menthol to soothe.

Oral pain reliever/antiseptic. see more...

Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The worst pain for me is a throbbing tooth ache. When I get one I use Orajel and it stays true to the packaging because I get immediate pain relief. Its so much better than taking a pill and waiting an hour for some relief.
Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
For me, the liquid, or even the gel, works better, I had a hard time getting the cream to stay in the right spot and eventually had to use a piece of gauze to put the cream on, then place the gauze against the gumline in the painful area. Even then the cream was sliding around a bit. I also did not get immediate, nor long-lasting relief and the relief was somewhat minimal. It did give some relief once I monkeyed with the application, but overall I have had better success with other products.
Daniella H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is my go to pain relief for teeth sensitivity and wisdom tooth pain. The cream is ideal to keep the numbing in one place. The gel always numbs my tongue or lips which I do not intend to have happen. This works.
Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Orajel sever pm toothache cream is a miracle in a tube. It works and lasts a long time. With it's thick creamy texture, it stays right where you put it. And , did I mention that it really works? It's AMAZING
lori s.
Sparta, TN
this cream was a life saver for sure! had really bad tooth ache one weekend and had to wait till monday for the dentist to open. I ran to my local walmart and found this. after just a few moments it worked! the pain was gone! I would tell anyone to use this! great price too!
Megan J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have had so many toothaches in the last few years it isn't even funny. I have tried so many. Adding more and more product until my entire mouth would feel like gunk. This is the only product that provides relief without going to the doctor. It works immediately and effectively. If it wasn't for this product I would have had way too many bad days.
Blair W.
Maplewood, MN
This stuff works! It quickly numbs any painful spot - I use this when I get blisters in my cheeks. The numbness lasts quite awhile and makes it so much easier to eat and sleep.
Wendy W.
This works very well and gives almost instant pain relief. Its nice and thick in texture so it stays where you place it in your mouth.
Ashley G.
Works great! Numbs on contact and helps relieve tooth pain instantly. I would recommend this to a friend.
Illyana R.
I would like to state that I am pleased when I first apply this product as it causes instant pain relief of majority of my wisdom teeth pain. The pain relief tends to last 15 to 20 minutes and by the 25 to 30 minutes the effects are COMPLETELY GONE. Meaning, the tooth pain is back at FULL FORCE. I thought for a triple medicated product it would last longer than 25 minutes. I am very disappointed. I spent almost $7 on a very small tube that HARDLY lasts 30 minutes.  Orajel Instant Pain Relief Cream Severe

back