BY ORAJEL

Fast canker sore relief plus long lasting protection. Two powerful pain relievers. Patented coating forms a shield. see more...

• I am allergic to strawberries!! They make me have canker ...1 Answers
bethany s.
Wayne, WV
My daughter has been getting canker sores for sometime now. We always keep this oragel for mouth sores near by. It works great and last long. It takes the edge off the pain without numbing her up so badly that she can't talk or chew. Its a great medication.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This does numb the pain a little but doesn't really last too long. I don't think it forms a film over the sore.
Gina H.
I am allergic to strawberries!! They make me have canker sores in my mouth 😞. They can be very painful. I have not tried this product and was wondering how long it numbs your sores? Does it have a bad taste? I would love a product that would actually speed the healing process. Thanks for any advice!!