Moisturizing Barrier Helps Speed Healing. Protective Shield Stays In Place.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Orajel Cold Sores Cream!
Product Highlights
“This product is really good at healing cold sores that haven't broken the skin yet, but once they break the skin I don't feel that it does any better than any other kind.” in 4 reviews
“...buy this make sure you also use some kind of moisturizer since it does dry out the cold sore. The pain does go away quickly after brief tingling. ” in 4 reviews
“Fever blister last fall - I could feel the blister forming under my skin - I rushed out and bought Orajel for cold sores - within 3 days completely healed. ” in 4 reviews
“It's hard to use because if your cold sore is in a hard-to-reach place, you need to let this product dry for at least 2 minutes and it's very easy for the orajel to move around or you may swallow it by accident.” in 1 review
“When ever I get really bad cold and my lips get cold sores or even if I have blown my nose way to much oragel really gets me back in shape and keeps the pain away. ” in 1 review
Cliffside Park, NJ
I wasn't pleased with this product. It's hard to use because if your cold sore is in a hard-to-reach place, you need to let this product dry for at least 2 minutes and it's very easy for the orajel to move around or you may swallow it by accident. It does do a great job numbing the cold sore but it doesn't necessarily make the cold sore smaller.
Dorchester, MA
Orajel Cold Sores Cream uploaded by Kelly H.
Works well for cold sore healing. I don't feel the pain relief as much as it says I should. Softens the scabs though to help healing. Is working so far, especially for a more budget friendly option.
Clifton Hts, PA
I don't feel this healed it in a few days but it did the job better than if you don't use anything at all. If you buy this make sure you also use some kind of moisturizer since it does dry out the cold sore. The pain does go away quickly after brief tingling.
Kingsport, TN
This works okay but I much prefer another brand that's more expensive but a miracle worker getting rid of painful cold sores super fast. This only helped a little so it does not justify the price for me.
Hellam, PA
This works really well for healing my cold sores.  Usually it cures my sore within a day or two.  They also make a mouthwash that helps ease the pain. It's my go to whenever they pop up.
Trenton, NJ
Carson, CA
Salina, UT
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This got rid of a bad cold sore in less than 24 hours. I was totally impressed. It made my lip go numb then it was dried up and gone.
Nashville, TN
Orajel Cold Sores Cream doesn't really help especially if it hasn't broke through the skin yet, which is when i want to catch them.