Orajel Cold Sores Cream uploaded by Kelly H.

BY ORAJEL

Moisturizing Barrier Helps Speed Healing. Protective Shield Stays In Place. see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This product is really good at healing cold sores that haven't broken the skin yet, but once they break the skin I don't feel that it does any better than any other kind." in 4 reviews
  • "When ever I get really bad cold and my lips get cold sores or even if I have blown my nose way to much oragel really gets me back in shape and keeps the pain away. " in 1 review
  • "It's hard to use because if your cold sore is in a hard-to-reach place, you need to let this product dry for at least 2 minutes and it's very easy for the orajel to move around or you may swallow it by accident." in 1 review
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
Brighton, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well for cold sore healing. I don't feel the pain relief as much as it says I should. Softens the scabs though to help healing. Is working so far, especially for a more budget friendly option.
Vicki B.
Vicki B.
Hellam, PA
Review for: Orajel Cold Sores Cream
This works really well for healing my cold sores.  Usually it cures my sore within a day or two.  They also make a mouthwash that helps ease the pain. It's my go to whenever they pop up.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Carson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Fever blister last fall - I could feel the blister forming under my skin - I rushed out and bought Orajel for cold sores - within 3 days completely healed.
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
I don't feel this healed it in a few days but it did the job better than if you don't use anything at all. If you buy this make sure you also use some kind of moisturizer since it does dry out the cold sore. The pain does go away quickly after brief tingling.
Paulina D.
Paulina D.
Trenton, NJ
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Kingsport, TN
This works okay but I much prefer another brand that's more expensive but a miracle worker getting rid of painful cold sores super fast. This only helped a little so it does not justify the price for me.
Monica L.
Monica L.
Cliffside Park, NJ
I wasn't pleased with this product. It's hard to use because if your cold sore is in a hard-to-reach place, you need to let this product dry for at least 2 minutes and it's very easy for the orajel to move around or you may swallow it by accident. It does do a great job numbing the cold sore but it doesn't necessarily make the cold sore smaller.
Melody H.
Melody H.
Nashville, TN
Orajel Cold Sores Cream doesn't really help especially if it hasn't broke through the skin yet, which is when i want to catch them.
Jocelyn F.