Orajel Single Dose's one-time vial is mess-free, convenient and easy-to-use

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Orajel Cold Sore Treatment 2 Vials Each Pk (Pack of 2)!
Marion, VA
I, unfortunately, got a cold sore not long after receiving a free sample from Smiley360 (power of suggestion, I guess). I was really pleased with the sample, though. It kept the cold sore from being so itchy and gross. It seemed to heal up a lot faster because the alcohol in the treatment dried it out. Also, the numbing agent was nice because there wasn't much pain. It's a little pricey, but totally worth it.
Sun Prairie, WI
Before getting my wisdom teeth removed I was constantly in a lot of pain because one of the teeth was pushing others towards the front. I wasn't (and still am not) a fan of large medicine capsules(e.g ibuprofen) and my friends told me to try Orajel. I didn't think it would work, being that the teeth were still inside my gums, but just by putting the gel on surrounding teeth really helped with the gum pain. It wore off very quickly however. It wasn't convenient during school.
Dallas, TX
I have received this as a sample from Smiley360! I have recently one day had just a pimple on the corner of my lip and I gave It a go. And It actually works!!! Its very easy to use. Just remove the cap and rub on top of the area, and that's It! It's In a clear case so you can see how much your using. And you can put It In your purse or pocket!
Hamilton, OH
I received this for free from Smiley360 and it works amazing. I did not know if it would since it's Orajel but it was incredible.
Calhoun, GA
I think that it helped ease the pain from a cold sore, but it definitely did not help it to go away any quicker in my opinion.