Orajel Bubble Guppies Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste, 2+ Years, Fin-tastic Fruit, 4.2 oz uploaded by Autumn F.Orajel Bubble Guppies Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste, 2+ Years, Fin-tastic Fruit, 4.2 oz uploaded by Jennifer H.Orajel Bubble Guppies Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste, 2+ Years, Fin-tastic Fruit, 4.2 oz uploaded by Kimberly K.

BY ORAJEL

NEW! Fin-Tastic Fruit br Kids 2+ Years Orajel Anticavity Fluoride toothpaste provides effective cavity protection with a great-tasting formula. Bubble Guppies and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Viacom International Inc. see more...

• Does this toothpaste brand also do other characters say for example...1 Answers
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
Veedersburg, IN
This is the only toothpaste my three-year-old daughter will use! She loves that Paw Patrol is on the front and I love the fact that she's brushes her teeth twice a day without any arguments! I've also discovered that it's a quick treatment for a minor burn!
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Trenton , ME
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter absolutely loves the taste of this toothpaste, not to mention how cool the little characters in the front are. Overall this toothpaste does very well with preventing cavities and keeping her teeth clean (with flossing as well.)
Tina G.
Tina G.
Piggott, AR
My 2 year old is just now learning how to spit with real tooth paste and he seems to be enjoying this toothpaste a lot, which means I love it.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Amazing flavor! My son loves to brush his teeth every morning and every night. And I don't mind sharing! The characters also make it fun!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
My son loves the taste of this toothpaste! And I believe it works great to fight cavities!
Jeremiah f.
Jeremiah f.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert
Just plain great the girls love to use it and now they brush all on there own we have tryed a few differant tooth paste but they love Orajel Bubble Guppies Anticavity Fluoride Toothpaste, 2+ Years, Fin-tastic Fruit, 4.2 oz
Cassidy A.
Cassidy A.
My nephew loves his paw patrol toothpaste. Its hard to get kids to brush their teeth but he loves that paw patrol can help
Lyndsey K.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Mega Parent Expert
My son is a big bubble guppies fan and I love this toothpaste. It is great for beginners and toddlers. It works well and he loves that is is bubble guppies.
Sytricia M.
Sytricia M.
Cambria Hts, NY
Orajel toothpaste is the only brand I trust, though their "naturals" brand doesn't really differ from the original. I compared the teething gel and was shocked!
Angela F.
Angela F.
My triplets are obsessed with Bubble Guppies and they love this toothpaste!
Marilene V.
Marilene V.
Does this toothpaste brand also do other characters say for example Thomas and his friends?