Orajel Berry Fun Training Toothpaste uploaded by Karley R.

BY GENERIC

Orajel Berry Fun Training Toothpaste: Helps remove plaque for cleaner teeth For 3 months to 4 years Fluoride free Safe if swallowed Sugar free No artificial colors see more...

Buy on Harmon ...
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My kids beg me every night while I'm getting ready for work to brush their teeth. I trust the brand and am a frequent purchaser of this toothpaste. My kids are almost 4 and don't quite understand to not swallow the toothpaste so I can breathe easy when they use this because I know they will be just fine. My daughter loves Elmo so it's a plus that he is on the toothpaste tube.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this product for my 2-yr old son. He enjoys the berry flavor. It has a gel consistency. I really enjoy that I do not have to worry about him swallowing this formula since there is no fluoride, we had that issue for a while with other brands. Definitely recommend this product to others!!! My son even enjoyed the packaging.
Gemini Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this on my two-year old since she was one-year old and has absolutely no problems, and has loved brushing her teeth more than ever with the training toothpaste! This is a fluoride-free product so safe if swallowed, which is super awesome for little learners!! Orajel has a variety of flavors, and fun character packagings. Definitely a must for training the little ones with good dental hygiene.
Mallory W.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been using this since my one year old got his first tooth. It's safe, easy to use, he loves the flavor, and I love that it's clear so I don't have to worry about a mess. The tubes last a long time too!
Linda K.
CAMP LEJEUNE, NC
My son loves the flavor, he could probably eat this and not want to brush his teeth. Because of the flavor, im able to get the toothbrush into his mouth because he hates brushing his teeth! We bought ours from target.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My niece loves brushing her the with this toothpaste. She's three and still hasn't gotten that she can't swallow toothpaste down yet, so we're still using this twice a day. However I don't like that you can't tell when you're almost out until you're actually out because of how much air is in the packaging and the fact that even if you try to squeeze the air out (like normal toothpaste) it goes straight back to as if it was a full bottle.
Karley R.
My son loves brushing his teeth! He is going to be two in August and started off just eating the paste off the brush instead of brushing. Orajel is safe and baby friendly so we don't have to fear when giving it to him. It ask does wonders for teething.
Amber H.
Rogers, AR
Great toothpaste for training when they are a little older, and great for cleaning their teeth before they are able to do it themselves! My kids would ask for this kind when they were old enough because they didn't mind the taste. It does not contain fluoride so there is no need to worry about them swallowing it!
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My mom used this on my baby sister and brother. They always loved it and would look forward to brushing their teeth! It was really easy to use and it seemed to do a good job at cleaning their little teeth. I would high recommend to others to try with their kiddos!
Aubrie F.
My son really loved this toothpaste when we were first learning how to brush his teeth. It seemed to do a good job at cleaning his teeth well and he always wanted to brush his teeth when using this tooth paste