BY ORAJEL

For Babies 4 Months & Older For Cleaner Teeth & Gums Safe to Swallow Fluoride-Free Pediatricians and pediatric dentists highly recommended that parents begin cleaning baby s teeth and gums everyday at an early age.  Sugars in formula, juice and other foods can build up a plaque-like film.  Cleaning the teeth and gums at an early age helps develop healthy habits for a lifetime or beautiful smiles. Includes: Cleanser - Net Wt. 1 oz Baby Orajel Tooth & Gum Cleanser gently cleans teeth and gums with a mild, fruity flavor so your child will enjoy it.  Best of all, it s fluoride-free so it s safe to swallow. Baby Toothbrush The baby toothbrush is the perfect size for little mouths and has extra soft bristles. Cleanser ; Questions or Comments? Call us at see more...

• Where is the best place to find these? I got lucky only o...1 Answers
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My baby is more on a sensitive side when it comes to brushing teeth . We have many different kinds of tooth brushes but this one is only one she's not screaming when I'm brushing . It's soft enough but it does a good job cleaning her teeth and she has 11 of them chompers so far. Also I got this in aldi and it was few bucks so it's a win win . Would highly recommend it
Allyssia S.
The cleanser is amazing but I found that the toothbrush provided is just too hard for my daughter's little mouth so I improvised by getting a new toothbrush that was softer, otherwise, I love it. The taste doesn't bother her so I don't have a problem with this product. It's also very cost efficient and I love that because most baby products for teeth are kind of pricey.
Rachael M.
My son seems to be doing very well with this product it cleans his mouth very well and helps get rid of germs and gross food left behind. This is great for beginner babies who need some cleaning before bed and after breakfadt. Plus it comes with fruity swallow able tooth paste.
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is an amazing product that comes with a tiny soft brush to use on babies 1st teeth, this tooth & gum cleaner is safe for babies teeth, it doesn't taste bad and its also good for toddlers to use. Its an easy addition to helping baby have good oral hygiene.
Jessica N.
Laurelville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this have used it for all of my kids nice and simple to use. The toothpaste is safe for babies and you can not have to worry anymore about there teeth getting bad before they have them all. Just watch cause you little ones will love to not the brush lol
Ashley G.
Anaheim, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Used this for the first time when my daughter was roughly 9 months old. It was right after her first tooth came in. Easy to use, good flavor (yes I tried it), and you don't have to worry about the little ones swallowing it since there is no flouride in it. Great buy and we have continued to use this product almost a year later.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
This is such a great product set. It comes with a small brush to use on baby's gums and first teeth and it's so cute. This is definitely a great product for any irritable babies that are going through teething.
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA
My 3 year old niece loves brushing her teeth and I love helping her! Why? Because I know its child safe for swallowing! It's cute with a lot of different shows and characters. I love how it comes with a toothbrush and also the baby tooth paste.
Kat R.
Franklin Park, IL
My daughter loves to use this tooth brush. At first she hated brushing her teeth but after seeing the character on the toothbrush and on the toothpaste she really got interested in trying to brush her teeth by herself. The design really helps to keep her entertained while brushing plus she always call her toothbrush Abby.
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
Great way to introduce your baby to teeth brushing. the flavor of the "tooth paste" really helps! my son loves to brush his teeth! (And lick the "paste"from the brush)
Victorina M.
Hayward, CA
Where is the best place to find these? I got lucky only once at Target in the baby aisle, but now I'd like to replace the toothbrush.