Orajel : Baby  For Teething Cherry Flavored Gel Oral Pain Reliever

Orajel : Baby For Teething Cherry Flavored Gel Oral Pain Reliever

BY ORAJEL

Baby Orajel for Teething #1 Teething Brand Used By Pediatricians. #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand! Otc Master's Circle 2009 Achievement Award. Uses: For The Temporary Relief Of Sore Gums Due To Teething In Infants And Children 4 Months Of Age And Older. Teething Pain Medicine. Instant Teething Pain Relief. see more...

Orajel : Baby  For Teething Cherry Flavored Gel Oral Pain Reliever
Orajel : Baby For Teething Cherry Flavored Gel Oral Pain Reliever
Emily B.
Mc Clure, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
This works wonders. I don't like to give my little one more medicine than necessary. I can put a little bit on her gums and it gives her instant relief. It seems to work for at least 4-6 hours. As soon as I put it on, she starts rubbing her gums with her tongue, so I know it works.
Kelsey D.
Kaufman , TX
This product did NOTHING for my teething baby. Not sure why but it wouldn't even soothe him for a minute after applying. I tried it on my gums and it did numb mine but he still cried and chewed on everything to help ease the pain. A frozen wash rag worked better
Jasmin G.
Pinellas Park, FL
Only thing that helped my baby instantly when she was teething baby orajel and night time orajel helped my baby instantly and put her to bed instantly while she was teething. This product is a must.
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
I don't think very many parents would make it through our babies teething pain without Orajel. Orajel Ba For Teething Cherry Flavored Gel Oral Pain Reliever sounds wonderful
Jaqueline M.
I heard that this is bad for babies is it true?