BY ORABRUSH

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

New! br Cool, Refreshing Taste 60 Uses 2 90% of bad breath comes from a dirty tongue. 3 100% Natural 4 No alcohol or burn 5 Patent-pending foaming action 6 7 Enzymes actively builds your mouth s natural bad breath defense 7 Orabrush Tongue Foam with Orazyme builds your mouth s natural defenses with 7 all-natural enzymes 8 Orabrush Tongue Cleaner removes bacteria to help cure bad breath now It s Preemptive War! br There s an epic battle in your mouth between good bacteria and bad breath bacteria. Orabrush Tongue Foam with Orazyme is armed with 7 all-natural enzymes that build up the good bacteria in order to protect against future bad breath attacks - without killing your mouth s natural defenses against odor-causing bacteria. The more you use Orabrush Tongue Foam, the more you strengthen your mouth s natural defenses. Death to future bad breath! see more...

• I have been thinking about buying this product,it sounds ...1 Answers
Review (1)
Aysen A.
I bought this product with my orabrush and personally I don't really see a big difference when I use my orabrush with this or without it.. It doesn't make my mouth feel or taste fresh, once you brush your teeth with your regular tooth paste it gives you enough freshness.. Personally if you want to save a few bucks I'd say you don't need to purchase this tongue foam..
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been thinking about buying this product,it sounds great by product description.Can any influensters tell me if you had a great expetience and or would recommend it?