BY ORABRUSH

90% of bad breath comes from a dirty tongue. Fight bad breath with Orabrush®! The Orabrush® Tongue Cleaner features ultra-soft, micro-pointed bristles that reach deep into the uneven crevices of your tongue to loosen stinky bacteria. The scraper then collects and removes the bacteria and residue generated from brushing, helping to keep your breath fresh.

Sarah S.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Orabrush Tongue Cleaner more...
I am honestly suprised this is not a staple in everyones oral care these days. It gets the gross gunk that accumulates on my tongue that any toothbrush really cant get to. That gunk on your tongue is a very common cause of bad breath! I use this on my tongue then brush my tongue with some toothpaste and I have the cleanest tongue ever. A must have! It is gentle and wont hurt your tongue. Ive bought multiple throughout the years.
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
The Orabrush is a great and gentle way at thoroughly removing all the gunk that on your tongue. I like the bristles and the scraper is wide for your tongue. I would replace every 3-6 months though. Good investment for fresh breath. Orabrush Tongue Cleaner with Tongue FoamOrabrush Tongue Cleaner with Tongue Foam
Elizabeth N.
Richmond, CA
I received an orange Orabrush Tongue Cleaner for free from Influenster for review. The retail price reflected on the package shows it would retail for about $7 (USD). That might seem kind of pricey for what looks like a piece of plastic but, while lightweight, the handle is ergonomic & made with quality materials. You might wonder why bother buying one of these when you can just use your toothbrush!? Well, a couple years ago, I actually bought a blue one of this same brand tongue cleaner at retail (not even a coupon!) from my local supermarket. I was on a short-term meal replacement diet that consisted of shakes & boxed drinks that contained a lot of dairy in practically every meal. My tongue was feeling like it was wearing its own fuzzy sweater every minute of the day (even though I already tried using my soft-bristled toothbrush on my tongue)! The tongue cleaner has a wider cleaning head, so you'll only need to scrape a couple of times across your tongue (& have less risk of injuring it with vigorous brushing like you do to the hard enamel of your teeth!). Plus, the bristles are a tad shallower than your toothbrush's, so it makes it easier to rinse clean after use. It literally saved me from having to wear a mask over my mouth to protect people from my killer breath! (And it was especially effective when paired up with some kind of enzyme foam sold separately for use with the tongue cleaner. That was like a double-barreled shot against bad breath!)And, as a plus, the tongue cleaners come in a variety of colors, so you can co-ordinate it with your toothbrush!
Jordan D.
Nelsonville, OH
I have always seen these at Walmart and contemplated on buying one. Granted most of the toothbrushes I buy come with "built in" tongue cleaners but they didn't look like the actual tongue cleaners I see in the teeth hygiene isle. I was so excited when I opened my Influenster Box and saw this inside and realized that I finally get to test one out for free! How exciting is that?! All I have to give in return in my honest review, which you're reading now :) So, I'll start out by saying that the actual tongue cleaner is MUCH better and MUCH different than the ones that come on your toothbrush! These are made longer and because they don't have the bulkiness of a toothbrush you are able to get farther down on your tongue with it. In the mornings I wake up and drink coffee and afterwards I always have a filmy coffee residue on my tongue in which I would use my tooth brush to scrub and scrub hoping to eventually get the coffee smell off my tongue therefore out of my breath! I used my tongue cleaner instead and it was much more effective and so much simpler. This gets stuff off your tongue that you didn't even know was there! I would highly recommend getting one of these, I mean can you ever go wrong by adding something that helps your oral hygiene? No! I will continue to use this and definitely plan on buying more in the future! Thanks Influenster and DenTek on hooking me up with an amazing tongue cleaner!
Heather F.
Peru, NY
I don't usually pick up things like this that are so gimmicky. I brush my tongue with the soft toothbrush I have just like my dentist recommended. But I received this as a sample for a review, and so I shall review it.

It feels pretty much like a toothbrush structurally, but with little prickly bristles on top and a rubber edge meant to push away what the brush picks up.

I first tried the Orabrush in conjunction with brushing my teeth and using my mouthwash, but it just seemed redundant. I also wasn't entirely comfortable using something stiffer than my toothbrush on my tongue, which is full of delicate things like my taste buds. But no damage was done when used gently over the few days I tried it.

The place I did find it quite handy was when I wasn't brushing my teeth. I had it in a toothbrush holder in my purse, and after eating a salad with some onion and garlic, my breath was pretty nasty. I went in the bathroom and used this to scrape my tongue, then rinsed out my mouth with water, and it really made a difference. Not quite what a full brushing might have done, but still rather handy.
Pamela R.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
When trying to scrub away that bacteria population that hides in the dense texture of your tongue, the Orabrush works way better than any toothbrush I've tried (including some excellent buzzy brushes by top brands). This gives you much longer-lasting fresh breath between toothbrushings, which has to reduce the tendency to form plaque between check-ups. For anyone prone to gum recession (which reportedly is mostly plaque-driven), this can only help.

HOW TO USE: After regular toothbrushing, keep the toothpaste in your mouth another moment longer, while you scrub the Orabrush over your tongue. You get more cleansing this way. I take maybe 10-20 seconds at it. Do no add straight toothpaste (directly from the tube, with nothing to dilute it yet) to the Orabrush; it would just stick in the little nubby tines. Also, I don't recommend using the Orabrush with just water. While that does mobilize some matter off your tongue, it's not as deep a cleaning as using water/saliva-diluted toothpaste with it, ... and you can tell: the fresher breath benefit is markedly reduced. I would recommend this tool to anyone who needs it!
Jay M.
Sacramento, CA
I received this Orabrush free to try in exchange for my honest opinion. And honestly I did not notice a difference in using this product. One thing that would keep me from buying this product is their is no cap or protective cover to store it, in when not in use. I have tried it 5 times now and have not noticed a difference in my breath or the condition of my tongue. I use it every time I brush my teeth which is twice a day. The bristles are soft and felt like a little massage for my tongue. It has an easy to hold ergonomics design handle which I like. But not a whole lot more. I'm not sure it is worth the $7 they are asking. I did like the fact that it was pink. And I think it was a great idea, I just didn't notice any difference.

#Orabrush @Influenster @Orabrush #contest #ad
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
Well, the Orabrush is much more gentle than a toothbrush, surprisingly (I use a med-soft toothbrush). I didn't see much difference between using the Orabrush on my tongue, and using a toothbrush, though. I regularly brush my tongue with my toothbrush. If you did not want to use your toothbrush for your tongue, then the Orabrush is great for you. I don't see a reason to buy two products that can both do the same thing. Although I did not see much different in my tongue/breath, this is probably because I already consistently brush my tongue. Otherwise I did not find any issues with this product, and it is very gentle. One plus is that it can reach farther back on my tongue without causing a gag reflex like using my toothbrush that far back does.

Disclaimer: I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.
Ashley M.
Hopkins, MN
This was one of the free items in my Resolution VoxBox. I was very interested to use this and see if it really does help to freshen your breath, as is claimed.Like another reviewer mentioned, I've had toothbrushes that appear to have a tongue brush on the back of the brush head - those have never really done much of anything for me and seemed rather useless. This brush is very different from those in that the bristles are way more like bristles.All you have to do is make sure your tongue is wet (I leave a little toothpaste as well) and then gently scrub your tongue starting at the back and moving forward to the front of your mouth. I definitely noticed that my mouth feels more fresh and my breath smells more fresh than simply brushing my teeth.I'm not sure that this would've been a product I ever picked up in a store, but now that I've used one, I'd be much more likely to grab.
Malvy B.
DORAL,FL, FL
Este es él limpiador de lengua de Orabrush es perfecto, me encanto este producto desde su forma y tamaño hasta él color que me enviaron es un exelente limpiador de lengua. Suave pero firme! Me gusta él resultado que obtengo después de usarlo. Ya que nunca ubiese probado uno porque usualmente los cepillos de dientes que consumo vienen con limpiador de lengua integrado... Y realmente este lo supera!!! Por muuuucho a los que traen el cepillo de dientes 😛 fue una alegría para mi recibirlo gratis de Influenster en él futuro esa es una compra segura! Recomendado 100% además él precio de este limpiador de lengua es bastante bueno 👅👅👅👍👍👍👍
Melissa T.
Emmaus, PA
Do you put tooth paste on the tongue cleaner or just water?
Rochelle B.
How often do you replace your orabrush?
Ily M.
Denver, CO
Who else loved this product?
Alyssa R.
How well does the orabrush work? I've used a tongue scrapper before and didn't really care for it too much.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
What's your favorite part about this brush?

Walmart