BY ORABRUSH

90% of bad breath comes from a dirty tongue. Fight bad breath with Orabrush®! The Orabrush® Tongue Cleaner features ultra-soft, micro-pointed bristles that reach deep into the uneven crevices of your tongue to loosen stinky bacteria. The scraper then collects and removes the bacteria and residue generated from brushing, helping to keep your breath fresh.

• Who else loved this product? 4 Answers
  • Do you put tooth paste on the tongue cleaner or just water?9 Answers
  • How often do you replace your orabrush?8 Answers
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
The Orabrush is a great and gentle way at thoroughly removing all the gunk that on your tongue. I like the bristles and the scraper is wide for your tongue. I would replace every 3-6 months though. Good investment for fresh breath. Orabrush Tongue Cleaner with Tongue FoamOrabrush Tongue Cleaner with Tongue Foam
Elizabeth N.
I received an orange Orabrush Tongue Cleaner for free from Influenster for review. The retail price reflected on the package shows it would retail for about $7 (USD). That might seem kind of pricey for what looks like a piece of plastic but, while lightweight, the handle is ergonomic & made with quality materials. You might wonder why bother buying one of these when you can just use your toothbrush!? Well, a couple years ago, I actually bought a blue one of this same brand tongue cleaner at retail (not even a coupon!) from my local supermarket. I was on a short-term meal replacement diet that consisted of shakes & boxed drinks that contained a lot of dairy in practically every meal. My tongue was feeling like it was wearing its own fuzzy sweater every minute of the day (even though I already tried using my soft-bristled toothbrush on my tongue)! The tongue cleaner has a wider cleaning head, so you'll only need to scrape a couple of times across your tongue (& have less risk of injuring it with vigorous brushing like you do to the hard enamel of your teeth!). Plus, the bristles are a tad shallower than your toothbrush's, so it makes it easier to rinse clean after use. It literally saved me from having to wear a mask over my mouth to protect people from my killer breath! (And it was especially effective when paired up with some kind of enzyme foam sold separately for use with the tongue cleaner. That was like a double-barreled shot against bad breath!)And, as a plus, the tongue cleaners come in a variety of colors, so you can co-ordinate it with your toothbrush!
Jordan D.
ASHLAND, KY
I have always seen these at Walmart and contemplated on buying one. Granted most of the toothbrushes I buy come with "built in" tongue cleaners but they didn't look like the actual tongue cleaners I see in the teeth hygiene isle. I was so excited when I opened my Influenster Box and saw this inside and realized that I finally get to test one out for free! How exciting is that?! All I have to give in return in my honest review, which you're reading now :) So, I'll start out by saying that the actual tongue cleaner is MUCH better and MUCH different than the ones that come on your toothbrush! These are made longer and because they don't have the bulkiness of a toothbrush you are able to get farther down on your tongue with it. In the mornings I wake up and drink coffee and afterwards I always have a filmy coffee residue on my tongue in which I would use my tooth brush to scrub and scrub hoping to eventually get the coffee smell off my tongue therefore out of my breath! I used my tongue cleaner instead and it was much more effective and so much simpler. This gets stuff off your tongue that you didn't even know was there! I would highly recommend getting one of these, I mean can you ever go wrong by adding something that helps your oral hygiene? No! I will continue to use this and definitely plan on buying more in the future! Thanks Influenster and DenTek on hooking me up with an amazing tongue cleaner!
Heather F.
Peru, NY
I don't usually pick up things like this that are so gimmicky. I brush my tongue with the soft toothbrush I have just like my dentist recommended. But I received this as a sample for a review, and so I shall review it.

It feels pretty much like a toothbrush structurally, but with little prickly bristles on top and a rubber edge meant to push away what the brush picks up.

I first tried the Orabrush in conjunction with brushing my teeth and using my mouthwash, but it just seemed redundant. I also wasn't entirely comfortable using something stiffer than my toothbrush on my tongue, which is full of delicate things like my taste buds. But no damage was done when used gently over the few days I tried it.

The place I did find it quite handy was when I wasn't brushing my teeth. I had it in a toothbrush holder in my purse, and after eating a salad with some onion and garlic, my breath was pretty nasty. I went in the bathroom and used this to scrape my tongue, then rinsed out my mouth with water, and it really made a difference. Not quite what a full brushing might have done, but still rather handy.
Pamela R.
BAYVILLE, NJ
When trying to scrub away that bacteria population that hides in the dense texture of your tongue, the Orabrush works way better than any toothbrush I've tried (including some excellent buzzy brushes by top brands). This gives you much longer-lasting fresh breath between toothbrushings, which has to reduce the tendency to form plaque between check-ups. For anyone prone to gum recession (which reportedly is mostly plaque-driven), this can only help.

HOW TO USE: After regular toothbrushing, keep the toothpaste in your mouth another moment longer, while you scrub the Orabrush over your tongue. You get more cleansing this way. I take maybe 10-20 seconds at it. Do no add straight toothpaste (directly from the tube, with nothing to dilute it yet) to the Orabrush; it would just stick in the little nubby tines. Also, I don't recommend using the Orabrush with just water. While that does mobilize some matter off your tongue, it's not as deep a cleaning as using water/saliva-diluted toothpaste with it, ... and you can tell: the fresher breath benefit is markedly reduced. I would recommend this tool to anyone who needs it!
Mallory D.
Columbia, SC
I received this product for free BUT I've also been using one for years prior to receiving it. I was BEYOND happy when I found out I was getting a new one for free in the voxbox. Ever since my dentist recommended this to me, I've been hooked. It cleans the tongue so much better than a toothbrush, and a toothbrush isn't meant to clean the tongue so you're getting better functionality and without ruining your toothbrush. It helps SO much with keeping my breath fresh, and also helps with preventing tonsil stones that I was getting. (Hence the doc recommendation). I haven't had one since (and I was brushing my tongue with my toothbrush prior to this, so I truly believe that it works wonders.). For those of you concerned about gag reflex, the wide flat head of the brush helps to prevent my gag reflex from kicking in, in comparison to toothbrush. LOVE THIS!!!

***I must disclose that I received these products free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
I used this @Orabrush tonight and it does such a great job keeping your breath nice and fresh. It made my tongue cleaner so much cleaner compared to a tooth brush. Don't be aggressive with this product, I've seen other reviews say they make the back of their tongue sore. Be gentle with this brush. This brush is awesome... It scrapes the gunk off the tounge when the bristles dig into your tongue ever so gently. I don't gag myself every time like I used to with other tounge brushes and tooth brushes. This is sooooo much better and feels a lot more gentle on the tongue. It's so effortless and easy to use. I was a little skeptical but they really do make a product that works. I was pleasantly surprised at how fresh my mouth tasted after using this the first time. I would definitely recommend.
Jayden M.
Boise, ID
I have mixed feelings with this product. I normally clean my tongue with my toothbrush. For me there were cons and pros. Con would be that I feel like it is a lot more time consuming then just using a toothbrush. Size wish I felt it was a little more difficult to get the middle of the back of my tongue without having to have my tongue far out of my mouth as it doesn't quite work if your tongue dips in the middle. Pros it is much easier to reach the far back more effectively other than the middle. It did work effectively though. I'm not sure for me though it's worth it mainly just because I feel I can use my toothbrush just as effectively. I wouldn't necessarily recommend it but I also wouldn't not recommend it as it does work.

Received this product complimentary, this is my honest and unbiased opinion.
Jay M.
Sacramento , CA
I received this Orabrush free to try in exchange for my honest opinion. And honestly I did not notice a difference in using this product. One thing that would keep me from buying this product is their is no cap or protective cover to store it, in when not in use. I have tried it 5 times now and have not noticed a difference in my breath or the condition of my tongue. I use it every time I brush my teeth which is twice a day. The bristles are soft and felt like a little massage for my tongue. It has an easy to hold ergonomics design handle which I like. But not a whole lot more. I'm not sure it is worth the $7 they are asking. I did like the fact that it was pink. And I think it was a great idea, I just didn't notice any difference.

#Orabrush @Influenster @Orabrush #contest #ad
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
Well, the Orabrush is much more gentle than a toothbrush, surprisingly (I use a med-soft toothbrush). I didn't see much difference between using the Orabrush on my tongue, and using a toothbrush, though. I regularly brush my tongue with my toothbrush. If you did not want to use your toothbrush for your tongue, then the Orabrush is great for you. I don't see a reason to buy two products that can both do the same thing. Although I did not see much different in my tongue/breath, this is probably because I already consistently brush my tongue. Otherwise I did not find any issues with this product, and it is very gentle. One plus is that it can reach farther back on my tongue without causing a gag reflex like using my toothbrush that far back does.

Disclaimer: I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own.
Melissa T.
Breinigsville, PA
Do you put tooth paste on the tongue cleaner or just water?
Rochelle B.
How often do you replace your orabrush?
Ily M.
Denver, CO
Who else loved this product?
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
What's your favorite part about this brush?
Daphne T.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I use my tooth brush everyday to sub my tongue and I have very sensative gag reflex is this being that is wider going to make it more difficult to use?