BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOra
Microneedle Face Roller System, Black and Purple, 1 ea

ORA Microneedle Face Roller System, Black and Purple, 1 ea

by Ora

ORA Microneedle Face Roller System The fine, titanium needles of this dermal roller gently turn over skin cells as they strive to stimulate collagen and elastin production. When rolled over skin with constant pressure and speed, the tiny needles create microchannels, which help increase the absorption of topical serums, creams by up to 1,000 times. Use the device all over the body to lessen the appearance of scarring and cellulite or spin it over your scalp to help encourage hair growth. Curved dermal roller with 540 0.25-millimeter titanium microneedles 2 Microneedles gently stimulate skin to produce collagen and elastin 3 May reduce the appearance of scars, wrinkles, cellulite, stretch marks, and large pores anywhere on the body 4 Less costly than laser resurfacing, chemical peels, and dermabrasion 5 Can increase the absorption of face cream and serum by as much as 1,000

ORA Microneedle Face Roller System, Black and Purple, 1 ea? Is it good on sensitive and dry skin? What skincare is the best after the treatment?
How do I get rid of the squeaking sound?
I want to try this micro-needler but is it worth the pain? What kind of results do you get from using it?
Start your review of ORA Microneedle Face Roller System, Black and Purple, 1 ea!
Ashlee C.
Los Angeles, CA
ORA Microneedle Face Roller System, Black and Purple, 1 ea uploaded by Ashlee C.
Purchased at: Dermstore
I just purchased the ORA Facial Microneedle Roller System - 0.5mm Needle Depth - Purple Head, Black Handle from Dermstore (super affordable $30 & plus a promo code!) All I have to say is OMGGGGGG 😆🙌🏼👍🏻👍🏻 It’s absolutely incredible!! I had done my research online and every site had this tool on their top 5 if not #1. Because of the price point & I’ve been wanting to try an at-home tool for a while, it seemed like a no brainer..... I cannot speak more highly & how effective this tool is & at $27, HELL YES! You have to use it carefully & not apply too much pressure~ right after (cuz it’s poking tiny holes in your fine lines/wrinkles) use a GOOD anti-wrinkle serum directly after for optimal results. It’s been 2 days since I first used it and I still can’t see my lines~ in between my eyes and a spot on my forehead. This is a fabulous alternative to Botox OR using in between sessions 😁 I would invest immediately!
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
I love this thing! I am so excited for what it's doing to my skin! My m and boyfriend can tell a difference for sure ..cant wait till I can use it again!! Counting down the days baby!
Crista L.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
I recently started using this microneedle roller. I have broken capillaries under my eyes, redness, and some minor acne scarring. I've noticed a huge difference in my broken capillaries and redness. I use hyaluronic acid on my skin when I use the roller and then load up on oils afterwards. The rolling helps products to sink into my skin and work harder and better. I think the combination of rolling with the hyaluronic acid and rose oil has truly helped my skin. It looks healthier and I have a glow from within look at 38! Happy camper.
Kali S.
This product is amazing!! I have really bad scarring from acne, and this is the only thing that helps with my scars. It's a little uncomfortable ton use, but it definitely doesn't hurt. If you use it, don't wear make up for at least a day after and be aware that your face will be very red. Definitely worth it!
Lisa N.
Portland, OR
MY ORA MICRONEEDLE FACE ROLLER SYSTEM IS THE BEST DISCOVERY YET. BELIEVE IT OR NOT I ORDERED THIS BEAUTY OFF GROUPON FOR $3.99! MICRONEEDLING THERAPY IS AN AWESOME TECHNIQUE THE FINE NEEDLES PENETRATE MY SKIN, STIMULATING COLLAGEN & ELASTIN.. WHICH RESULTS IN SMOOTHER, PLUMPER, FIRMER & HEALTHIER SKIN + REDUCE THE SIGNS OF AGING & HYPERPIGMENTATION. MICRONEEDLING HELPS INCREASE THE ABSORPTION & PENETRATION OF MY SKINCARE PRODUCTS. THEREFORE I ONLY MICRONEEDLE AT NIGHT SO MY SKIN HAS TIME TO HEAL OVER & WAKE UP WITH BEAUTIFUL NEW SKIN. NOT ONLY DO I USE IT ON MY FACE BUT ON MY BODY TO SMOOTH OUT THOSE ANNOYING STRETCH MARKS. IT FEELS LIKE A MICRODERM FACIAL; MINIMAL PAIN IF ANY AT ALL. IN FACT IT'S VERY STIMULATING. 👍😉👍 @influenster @ora #bestdiscovery #oramicroneedle #review
Debra M.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
After being tempted by Rodan & Fields equivalent I started searching for a more reasonable alternative and found this. Cost was low enough to allow even the most frugal to try it. This thing works! It made sense to me that it would help my skin absorb more product but I was completely floored by the results. Greatly increased effectiveness of Loyal Revitalift Filler products visibly noticeable after a single use. I am careful to wait for full effect and to allow my skin to "close back up" before I layer on makeup because I don't want to clog up pores. I am thrilled.
Mea P.
Love this face roller helps tighten the skin and helps rejuvenate the skin so your face is soft and smooth and you will look healthy and awake
Sarah B.
Veneta, OR
ORA Microneedle Face Roller System, Black and Purple, 1 ea uploaded by Sarah B.
I really like this roller because of the price point and results. It’s does the trick while being gentle enough and delivering results. This is such a good value at less than $30 and is a tool that last a long time with proper cleansing and storing.
Lauren G.
Charlotte, NC
I was hesitant to try this kind of product because I didn’t believe that it would actually puncture the skin in order to get rid of my acne scarring. I was surprised when I tried it and it actually hurt! This is best used after washing your face and before applying a heavy moisturizing product. I also always clean mine with alcohol before and after each use to keep from spreading bacteria onto my skin. I haven’t used this consistently enough to see results unfortunately but I do believe that if you used this once a week or so that it would provide results because the quality of this one in particular is very good. This cost me around $25 and comes with a little case as well.
Marisa D.
Travelers Rst, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
I was fully expecting this to hurt a lot more than it did when I first used it. I'm used to microneedling at 0.25mm, and this is a full 0.50mm. I used a gentler hand, and followed the same protocol that I always follow, and I was fully pleased with my results! my only wish is that it came with a sanitizing cup, instead of just a storage tray.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jeni I.