Optisource Resource  Vitamin and Mineral Supplement

Optisource Resource Vitamin and Mineral Supplement

BY OPTISOURCE

OptiSource™ Chewable Vitamin & Mineral Supplement Post Bariatric Surgery Formula With high levels of Vitamin B12, Calcium, Iron, Folic Acid for increased absorption* Citrus - Natural & Artificial Flavors 12 each x Net wt 11.8 oz ; each = 1 Month Supply *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Phenylketonurics:  Contains Phenylalanine Questions?  Call see more...

Optisource Resource  Vitamin and Mineral Supplement
Optisource Resource Vitamin and Mineral Supplement
Sara L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I took these for 2 or 3 months after my gastric bypass and I love that I could buy them in town at Walgreens. I was not big on the orange taste it was not horrible but not my first pick. I honestly love that it's 4 chewable tablets instead of all the different kinds of vitamins you have to take after surgery. The only reason I stop was because bariatric fusions come in so many flavors!!!!
Socorro O.
Manteca
I didn't even like these. I hate the taste of this. But I still take one. Because my mom says its good for me
Buen suplemento de vitaminas y minerales que te ayudan si haces dieta o ejercisios ayudan a mantemer el cuerpo balamceado
mariangel a.
Buen producto. Es muy bueno para complementar, el ejercicio y la dieta y con todos los nutrientes necesarios para el cuerpo
Molly K.
Hortonville, WI
This product is a great choice for those who are looking at getting healthy and well! I recommend it to you if you want to try something new/or perhaps add something to your diet and workout regimen!!
kenia m.
Doral, FL
He body always needs vitamins and minerals this is a good option to take care the price is good and it is effective
Nikki B.
This is a great product with a good taste that doesn't leave a silly taste in your mouth afterwards. If you're looking to be healthier and get better nutrition this is the product to buy. It is decently affordable and I would recommend it.
Doujone M.
Sudbury, ON
this is a pretty good product. I have no problem recommending this to a friend or family member.
Luz Paola M.
Buen producto, me encanta porque no es una píldora molesta al tomar por su tamaño, cubre con mis expectativas, entrenó en el gym y es bueno tener un producto que te permita tener energías y sea un complemento de la alimentación!
Narumi U.
Aichi
I love it I love it it tooo good and delicious and really goood I love so much
Corinne F.
Marydel, MD
Is this product safe for pregnant women?
Diedra-Anne B.
Houston, Tx
How long do u have to take this to feel an effect?
Edith C.
Los Angeles , Ca
Are they pills or powder
Mariana G.
Florida
These vitamins have taste?
Kelsey Leonor' L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
It is to be taken after surgeries just to help repair nerves and muscles