Optisource Resource  High Protein Drink

Optisource Resource High Protein Drink

BY OPTISOURCE

Optisource™ Medical Food supplement to help meet protein needs after bariatric surgery High Protein Drink Caramel - Natural and Artificial Flavor  High Protein:  12 grams in 4 oz Lactose Free No Sugar Added:  This formula is not a reduced calorie food.  See Medical Food Facts panel for additional information on sugar and calorie content. 27 containers x 8 fl oz Medical Food formulated for conditions such as: Post Bariatric Surgery Elevated Protein Needs Optisource High Protein Drink is specially designed for help provide adequate protein to protect and maintain muscle tissue. see more...

• Anything to help with the texture of this drink other than making...3 Answers
Optisource Resource  High Protein Drink
Optisource Resource High Protein Drink
  • "This drink tastes a little bit too gritty for me." in 1 review
  • "im not really a big fan of protein shakes let alone anything with caramel in it so im not so sure if i would try it or not" in 1 review
Katerra W.
Newport News, VA
Im not really a big fan of protein shakes let alone anything with caramel in it so I'm not so sure if i would try it or not
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn, NY
My friend had Bariatric surgery and he got these to drink after surgery. I tasted one and it was awful!!! BLECH!!
Denise M.
This was just "ehhh". Not my favorite. It left a terrible aftertaste in my mouth. Probably won't ever try it again.
Lindsey G.
Big Lake, MN
This drink tastes a little bit too gritty for me. I wish it didn't have this texture because the flavor is great.
Mary V.
Not a huge fan of protein shakes, but I tried this and it was gross! It left a nasty after taste in my mouth
Maggie P.
Wichita, KS
I try lots of different products like this and I didn't particularly love this. Didn't taste very good.
Sidra R.
It tastes really bad, tried once but don't want to try it again, really don't like it..
Michelle R.
I hate anything like this
Kym B.
While this tastes pretty awful, it's nice to see some lactose free options out there.
Lindsey G.
Big Lake, MN
Anything to help with the texture of this drink other than making it into a smoothie?