BY OPTIONS PLUS

Erin C.
Los Angeles, CA
So I have two dogs Nyla whom I've had for almost a year and Max whom we adopted after Nyla but he is much older ... nonetheless using previous bowls was always a battlefield to get Nyla to stop eating Max's plate. After I purchase los these two bowls she started to learn not all the food in her old bowl was hers
Angelina I.
Fairfax, VA
I highly recommend these for anyone who kennels their pet, especially for a long period of time. They have plenty of food and water and doesn't take away from their floor space.
Monica B.
New Philadelphia, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This product is wondering for rabbits, birds, any small pet really. You can set it any height you want. It doesn't get tipped. It works great. I would recommend this product.
Tammie L.
Haddon Township, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Haven't tried it yet but I know a few people who have and I would love to try this out. My cat kicks his bowl around the kitchen and we always trip over it and he knocks his water bowl over so this would be great!
Jenna C.
Louisville, KY
I feel like these are a much safer option than a regular bowl that sits directly on the ground. I like that they are raised so it can help prevent a choking hazard for my dog. Also they look nice and sturdy
Michelle S.
These are very handy. It keeps my dog from knocking her water all over or pushing them around when she eats. It also makes it easier on her because she's old and it puts less strain on her when they're bolted higher. Good quality too. I bought mine at Petco
Melissa C.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is a really nice product because so often my dogs food and water dishes get kicked around being on the kitchen floor and it makes such a mess. With these being bolted to the wall it quickly resolves this problem.
Jessie J.
Olympia, WA
I have had these before and they were awesome when feeling while my dog was in the crate. Only problem is my dog was a little Wild and could spill the water and knock it put
Harley R.
Helper, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great for animals that have to spend a lot of time in their crates but if you have an animal like that you should get rid of it to a family who can give them time.
Emily G.
Ridgecrest, CA
Perfect for car rides. Found it fit to both of my cages for my pawed babys and I love that. A little small for my boxer but perfect for my small bread of dog.
Aloa G.
Los Angeles, CA
Where can I find these?
Raylene S.
Silverton , OR
Do these work well?
Megan R.
Mobile, AL
How affordable is this product?
nicole m.
Where can I find these ?
Alicia P.
Corning, CA
I don't understand this. the picture must not do it justice??