OptimumNutrition OPTIFISH02000000GE Fish Oil 200ct uploaded by Nikki I.

BY OPTIMUMNUTRITION

The bigger picture of fish oils. Fish Oils contain long0chain fatty acids including docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). DHA and EPA are essential fats that cannot be made by your body. So consuming them through foods like salmon and supplements such as the ON Fish Oil Softgels that you are holding in your hands is the only way to get DHA and EPA. Our Fish Oil Softgels are mercury-free and enteric-coated which means that you get all the benefits of fish oils without the fishy aftertaste that you might encounter without this special coating. Percent Daily Value are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Daily Value not established. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose treat cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Sandra C.
Carlsbad, CA
These are great fish oil softgels. I've had issues with other brands, having the taste come back up throughout the day but not with these.
Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Such a great vitamin for adults ! Keeps us energized and I'm very happy with the price ! Definitely will buy it again .
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
I started taking these when I started cutting back on fish due to overfishing. I really liked these.

Amazon