Optimum Salon Haircare Amla Legend™ Billion Hair Potion for All Hair Types 1.9 fl. oz. Bottle

BY OPTIMUM CARE

Optimum amla legend billion hair potion 1.9 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Lynn T.
I was researching something to help with greying hair, well white I my case, and I read amla oil aka Indian gooseberry is good for hair growth and preventing early greying. Stupid me decided a drugstore product would do anything. Of course this oil won't slow or prevent greying, the alma oil is very diluted to make it ease to apply and not weigh hair down. I recently tried real amla oil and thought it does not have a bad smell in my opinion many people do find it not something you would wear out. The undiluted amla oil is thick and heavy it will weigh down hair to a greasy mess. So unlike like drugstore brands you can't apply after a shower.

So basically after a shower I apply this brand onto my scalp and massage it in. I use a minimal amount because I don't want to be greasy. It absorbs well smell nice a light nutty scent? My hair feels soft and has less frizz.

Did I get slowing of white hair? no, and I dont blame this brand since they never claimed to help with grey hair. It's just hair oil. I general dont see anything different in my hair in length or strength.
Marisa P.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried a sample of this product and glad it was only just a sample. Since I'm so used to using natural oils on my hair I noticed the difference right away in the consistency and scent of the amla oil. The scent is a cross between a perfume and a musk which I was not a fan of. The oil it self seemed a bit "watered down" in comparison to other oils I have used. If I was to use this oil I would prefer to use it on hair extensions instead of my actual natural hair.
Sandra C.
The potion made my hair look luxurious but made my scalp itch. I used this this product on two separate occasions: once with the entire Amla line for two months and once for a couple of days after being back on my regular hair products for about 3 weeks. Both times experienced scalp irritation while using this product when I did not have the issue before.
Debbie-Ann W.
Important to remember that this is a potion and not an oil. I liked how it felt on my hair, bu tnot sure if it made it fuller or thicker.