Optimum Salon Haircare Amla Legend™ Billion Hair Potion for All Hair Types 1.9 fl. oz. Bottle

BY OPTIMUM CARE

Optimum amla legend billion hair potion 1.9 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
The potion made my hair look luxurious but made my scalp itch. I used this this product on two separate occasions: once with the entire Amla line for two months and once for a couple of days after being back on my regular hair products for about 3 weeks. Both times experienced scalp irritation while using this product when I did not have the issue before.
Debbie-Ann W.
Debbie-Ann W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Important to remember that this is a potion and not an oil. I liked how it felt on my hair, bu tnot sure if it made it fuller or thicker.
Marisa P.
Marisa P.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried a sample of this product and glad it was only just a sample. Since I'm so used to using natural oils on my hair I noticed the difference right away in the consistency and scent of the amla oil. The scent is a cross between a perfume and a musk which I was not a fan of. The oil it self seemed a bit "watered down" in comparison to other oils I have used. If I was to use this oil I would prefer to use it on hair extensions instead of my actual natural hair.