Optimum Salon Haircare Amla Legend® Moisture Remedy Shampoo for All Hair Types 13.5 fl. oz. Bottle

BY OPTIMUM CARE

Infused with Amla Oil, this creamy shampoo gently cleanses and detangles each hair strand while providing intense moisture to weak, damaged hair. This is the first step to hair that looks and feels rejuvenated. For all hair types. Optimum Salon Haircare unveils its 1st Rejuvenating Ritual, infused with a legendary Indian beauty secret: Amla Oil. Amla is derived from the Amla Superfruit, a powerful anti-oxidant, rich in vitamins and minerals and renowned for its natural rejuvenating properties. MSRP Price: $6.29. EDLP Price: $3.77. see more...

• Is this shampoo good for natural hair ? I want to try different p...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lynette C.
Clermont, FL
Optimum salon amla shampoo smells really good, very creamy and makes my hair feel great.You don't need a lot, a little goes a long way.I received this as a sample, but when it runs out I will definitely purchase it as well as the conditioner, I definitely recommend it!
Raven N.
Smells so yummy. It makes my hair clean and smooth. It can be paired with its matching conditioner for the same continual scent. If only they made body washes 😂😊😱. I recommend it to everyone because it works on all hair types. Try it out for yourself. 😉
Shermece H.
Duluth, GA
Just used this after swimming in the pool. It left my hair feeling moisturized and clean. This smells really good as well. Great when used in conjunction with the entire line. Will be using this again.
Yolanda J.
This shampoo cleans good it's good for all hair types but really good for coarse curly or dry hair and I have dry hair. It's kind of thick it smells good and I would try it again.
Monica O.
Wauwatosa, WI
I rarely use shampoo, but this was an ok one. It did not dry my hair out or leave that stripped feeling. It was very thick (thicker than the conditioner), but I'm not sure it moisturized my hair anymore than Aussie Miost shampoo.
Deyon W.
Dallas, TX
Love the shampoo and water cleanse my hair take all the dirt out of my scalp leave hair moisturized
Marisa M.
Is this shampoo good for natural hair ? I want to try different products now but I just don't want it to leave my hair feeling dry after use.