Optimum Salon Haircare Amla Legend® Moisture Remedy Conditioner for All Hair Types 13.5 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Marisa M.

BY OPTIMUM CARE

Infused with Amla Oil, this divine treatment will melt into your hair to deliver intense nourishment, superior detangling and strength to weak, damaged hair. This is your second step to hair that looks and feels Rejuvenated! For all hair types. Optimum Salon Haircare unveils its 1st Rejuvenating Ritual, infused with a legendary Indian beauty secret: Amla Oil. Amla is derived from the Amla Superfruit, a powerful anti-oxidant, rich in vitamins and minerals and renowned for its natural rejuvenating properties. MSRP Price: $6.29. EDLP Price: $3.77. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Raven N.
See my review for Amla Legends Shampoo. This conditioner smells just like the shampoo. I love it. The only thing I didn't like is that you have to leave it in your head for five minutes before rinsing it out. I didn't really get the point of that but yea it's still a great product. Again pair it with their shampoo and your hair is left fresh, smooth, and better manageable. All hair types are encouraged. 😊
Sierra H.
I love this product. It helps very well with detangling the hair and I use it as my deep condition as well. It helps with making my thick hair soft and manageable. I do recommend this product if looking for moisture and a detangling conditioner.
Deyon W.
Dallas, TX
This conditioner defines my hair is it thick texture leave my hair very moisture. you can use it as a deep conditioner leave in conditioner or regular conditioner very easy to the detangle while in your hair
Monica O.
Wauwatosa, WI
This condition was just ok. I could not detangle my hair with this alone and I used half the bottle with only one use. My hair is kinky curly, but very fine in texture. I would not repurchase this conditioner.
Toren E.
Greensboro , NC
It's. Hey really good conditioner. I was actually really surprised because I thought that it was going to be thin but it is very Great as far as coverage