BY OPTIMUM SALON HAIRCARE

New Rejuvenating Ritual Nightly Treatment Replenishes + Rejuvenates With Amla Oil From India For All Hair Types Optimum Salon Haircare&Trade; Unveils 1St Rejuvenating Ritual For Your Hair, Infused With A Legendary Indian Beauty Secret:&Nbsp; Amla Oil.&Nbsp; Alma Is Derived From The Amla Superfruit, A Powerful Anti-Oxidant, And Renowned For Its Natural Rejuvenating Properties Of Intense Nourishment And Conditioning.&Nbsp; Experience The Legendary Power Of Amla Oil! What Is 1001 Oils Cream&Trade; Night Wrap? Enriched With Rejuvenating Amla Oil, A Supple And Indulgent Night Treatment That Provides Intense Moisture To Help Soften And Smooth Frizz Overnight.&Nbsp; Wake Up To Nourished, Shiny, Healthy-Looking Hair. Softsheen-Carson Laboratories&Reg; African Hair And Skin Advanced Research 1-800-442-4643 Made In Canada see more...

Dawatha B.
Dawatha B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use this like suggested in the directions. I use it for if I've straighten my hair and i want to add rollers for some curls and volume...works great as that because it's not too heavy and your still left with soft movable hair.
Robin W.
Robin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this I just use it at night before I go to bed brush my hair tied down and in the morning my hair is so straight and silky and soft
Derricka B.
Derricka B.
Bessemer, AL
I love this night wrap cream.. I use it every night before I go to sleep. I then tie my hair down with my head wrap then I unwrap my hair in the morning. I've learned it works best if you wash your hair before using this product. If you wear wrap I recommend this product to you. It'll leave your wrap feeling soft silky and smooth!!!!
*Get you some...
Audrey C.
Audrey C.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I generally do not like to leave feedback for a hair product after only a handful of uses. But the gorgeous smell of the Amla Legend 1001 Oils Cream Night Wrap is worth this premature praise. Tried it on my braid out last night and was quite surprised by the results this morning. Cannot speak on