BY OPTIMUM

Featuring micro-oil technology, which penetrates hair with micro-beads of natural oils to help nourish, repair, strengthen and protect hair. Helps prevent breakage and guard against split ends. Rescues and helps prevent split ends and break points. Rejuvenates lifeless hair with strength, body and shine. Replenishes essential oils and nourishes each hair strand. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Javene S.
Doral, FL
My favorite go to product when I have permed hair! It's thick and creamy and just a little goes a far way. It smells great and is very affordable. The only thing you have to be careful of is that it's a very greasy product and if you use too much your hair and your pores become really clogged and oily because of the richness of the product. So just use a couple times a week sparingly and you'll be good to go!
Chanda C.
Marietta, GA
A good product to use when I deep condition or just need a quick moisture fix. It's a thick cream and I feel like it coats and moisturizes rather quickly.
Marjorie  S.
London
I really like this product, it nourishes dry hair really well and is definitely noticeable both by eye as you can see the shine and by touch, as my hair felt soft and surprisingly light as other deep conditioners left my hair feeling heavy. It has a pleasant smell and overall I would purchase again. I must say I'm a big fan of optimum care and have now added this to my essential hair products