BY OPTIMUM

Finally All Of The Benefits Of Oil Without The Greasy Build-Up. Micro-Oil Technology Penetrates Hair With Micro-Beads Of Natural Oils To Nourish, Repair, Strengthen And Protect Hair With No Greasy Build-Up. Deeply Moisturizes To Alleviate Dryness Helps Repair And Protect Against Split Ends With Coconut, Olive, Avocado &Amp; Jojoba Made In Usa see more...

Alana D.
This was just okay for me. I thought that it would be more penetrable it merely sat on the surface of my hair and was greasy. The price was reasonable. It is meant to be moisturizing for dry hair but for me it was an oil slick. Very disappointing. I had high hopes, can't recommend.
Kiara F.
Everett, WA
I needed this in my life I just can't go out without using it. It's my go to product I never liked the greasy feeling afterwards and I never feel it when I'm using this product💕
Monica W.
Roanoke, VA
I love to know were you can get this from I never seen this anywhere. So if someone can help me.Thank you and have a nice day.