Optimum Nutrition Protein Bites Birthday Cake Bar uploaded by Rachelle W.Optimum Nutrition Protein Bites Birthday Cake Bar uploaded by Mercedes T.Optimum Nutrition Protein Bites Birthday Cake Bar uploaded by Lindsey A.

BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION

ON Cake Bites are indulgent, satisfying whipped cakes that pack 20 grams of protein per serving of 3 cakes.

Mercedes T.
Los Angeles, CA
So much yummy goodness in 3 bites. I first obtained one when I went to the fit expo and it was so good. My expectations where low but once I had one it was  great and it had no aftertaste of protein so that was a winner for me. When ever I don't want to have a protein shake I have a pack, or when ever you go on a hike, or even as a midafternoon snack, its the perfect size.
Bri R.
I always buy these hoping they will be better than they are.

Pros: this protein bar has a good consistency, it's chewy and not chalky. It's pretty to look at with the sprinkles. Has a good amount of protein for the calories 20g / 240 calories. Comes in a pack of 3 bites, so you don't have to eat it all at once.

Cons: Tastes like you are eating straight protein powder, does not resemble cake one bit.

Personally, I will not buy it again, but it is one of the best consistency of a protein bar I've had!
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
Yum! Tried this today and I love. Sweet enough and packed with protein. Not big like a protein bar but def’ enough food for post-workout. I look forward to trying the other flavors as well. Will buy again.
Brittany R.
Johnson City
I’m very picky about protein bars. These are delicious and hands down my favorite. A little on the expensive side but that’s okay so I can have a protein bar I like. Good protein to calorie ratio.
Jordan J.
Grand Bay, AL
These are soooooooo good. These are perfect for a post workout treat. Syper yummy and full of protein. Highly reccomend
Lindsey A.
My absolute favorite flavor of any protein snack!! They are even better when put in the freezer before you eat them!