BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION

To maximize its impact on performance, creatine must first get inside the muscles. While pure creatine works well on its own, it's possible to achieve faster delivery and greater overall results by combining this proven ingredient with synergistic compounds in precise ratios. Building on a foundation of Creapure Creatine, we've added a proprietary matrix of fast-acting, easy-digesting carbohydrates, nutritive electrolyte transporters, and key volumizing amino acids to accelerate delivery and elevate muscle creatine retention. At the same time BCAA, phosphate, and trimethylglycine fortification further supports accelerated muscle recovery and regeneration. Undeniably, this advanced new Pre-Load Creatine Complex formula is designed to provide benefits well beyond those of standard creatine products.10 grams of Creapure Creatine per serving70 grams of fast-acting carbs from Waxy Maize Starch, Dextrose, and Isomaltulose3 grams of cell-swelling Glutamine + Taurine2 grams of BCAAs (2:1:1 ratio of Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine) for recovery and resynthesis see more...

Crisol F.
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
I use this product during my workouts at the gym and I definitely love it. It helps me rehydrate after my workouts as well as it helps me build and gain muscle. I would definitely recommend to anyone. It's very inexpensive.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Mesa, AZ
My brother used to use this. He was a wrestler, and didn't hit 100 pounds until his junior year of High School, he was SO skinny. When he started using this brand of Creatine powder along with they protein mix and exercising an hour a night, he put on 30 pounds of muscle in about 6 months. Went from being the nerd everyone picked on to looking like a beach stud. No exaggeration. Do your research online to make sure you're taking the creatine at the RIGHT TIME, because otherwise it does you no good.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Foodie Expert
My husband has taken this as a preworkout supplement before. He liked it, although it did seem to upset his stomach if he used it for more than a week or two at a time.
Alexus L.
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
I've taken this before and thought it worked great! it mixes well and has a decent flavor which is hard to find!
Julie J.
Julie J.
Hinckley, OH
My boyfriend uses this and loves it. We both see results almost immediately!
Kelsey K.
Kelsey K.
Freedom, WI
My boyfriend has used this, and he wasn't a big fan of it. It is over priced and doesn't do much for him.
Trevor F.
Trevor F.
Ontario Canada
Don't take creatine in pill form, pills don't break down all the way and just pass through your system and not absorbed.
Shireen S.
Shireen S.
Toronto, On
I have heard so many great things about this product I would love to try this !!!