BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION

Dietary Supplement. 200mg Caffeine. 2g L-Citrulline. 1.6g Beta-Alanine. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. Pre Dial-Up. Scoop #. see more...

Alexis H.
Philadelphia
Favorite flavor is Twisted Apple. Tastes just like apple Jolly Ranchers minus the slight hint of spice at the end of the drink. Gives the right amount of energy for a decent hour long workout. I feel like I see greater results with ON's Gold Standard Pre-Workout, however, but this works just as well! No jitters and no crash!
Kirsten R.
San Diego, CA
I do not like this preworkout. I did not like the way that it made me feel. Other preworkouts give me the right amount of energy. I definitely will not get again. The only positive is that it didn't taste bad! Maybe I had bad reactions to it but with every try I did not see an improvement.
David D.
Wenatchee, WA
I've only had samples of this pre-workout and unfortunately I wasn't all that impressed with how it made me feel in the gym. I wasn't feeling as motivated about going and that's the main reason I would use these supplements in the first place. Only ON product I have been disappointed with so far.
Jody M.
Petaluma, CA
I love this for a pre-workout. It gives me a huge amount of energy and drive to work through my workouts. It does not give me any crash or the the shakes or jitters. I love this for my preworkout.
Dori K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Great taste. Great pump. Great energy. No jitters. I'm a huge fan of Optimum Nutrition products and will highly recommend Platinum Pre as one of the best pre workouts on the market.
SuzanneChris H.
Knoxville, TN
For the price it's great. Not overly expensive and very worth every penny the flavor is also great