Optimum Nutrition Platinum Hydro Whey uploaded by MeMa K.

BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION

Dietary Supplement. Advanced Hydrolyzed Whey Protein - Fastest & Purest. 30 g protein. 8.8 g BCAAs. 0 g lactose. 20 servings. Naturally and artificially flavored. Beyond the Basics. Made with advanced hydrolyzed whey protein isolates for faster delivery. 30 grams of ultra-pure protein. Nearly 9 grams of leucine, isoleucine, and valine per scoop. N. see more...

Mallorie G.
Byron, IL
I have had such good luck with this protein powder.  It helped me to gain muscles fast and also burn fat at the same time.  It also tastes great - which is rare for a good protein powder.  I take one scoop at the end of my workout mixed with 10-12 oz of skim/soy milk (depending on what i have in the fridge at the time)  I would really recommend this powder.  I usually buy it off of amazon for a cheaper price - well worth the money
Ashley H.
We purchased this protein because it has a multitude of proteins that digest at different rates. I don't love the taste (it's a little fake-chocolate for me) and prefer the gold standard from ON, but my boyfriend loves this one. He blends it with ice, water, and a banana for a milkshake consistency.
Stephanie B.
This is definitely the best protein powder. My husband and I won't use any other type at this point. My recovery takes much longer after using other protein powders. Also it's delicious! Turbo chocolate is my favorite.
Christina S.
Matthews, NC
My absolute go to! so smooth, and awesome flavor! plus you can't beat the 30g of protein with 15.5g of Aminos AND 8.8g of BCAAs. Its more expensive but so worth it!!
Jazmyn B.
Antioch, TN
Mixes well with water and milk. It goes down smooth and it doesn't taste bad at all. Well not bad for protein powder. It is expensive!
Chris B.
Clarksville, TN
I used this when i started working out, and I would use it more if I hadnt found more reasonably priced, and comparable protein.
tawny  c.
It tastes so good and I live waking up in the morning and stating my day with a drink.
Natalisse I.
Dorado
This protein for a quick breakfast is a must, I compliment it with fruits, greek yogurt and peanut butter. The taste is really good, not fake tasting or too sweet like others I have tasted. The micro nutrition that it provides is in total balance. I recommend this product 100%. It is my secret weapon on busy days at the hospital, I have it as a snack as well, keeps me going.
MeMa K.
One of the best types of protein powder that I tried because it contains high protein about 30 grams in one scoop and also the taste of chocolate beautiful 😍

back