BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION

Dietary Supplement. The Ultra-Filtered & Concentrated Whey Blend. 22 g Protein. 5+ g BCAAs. 3+ g Glutamine & Precursors. Ultra-Filtered & Concentrated Whey Protein. High-Purity Whey Protein Isolate. Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Isolate. Hydrolyzed & Concentrated Whey Protein. The True Strength of Versatility ON s latest industry first is an uncompromising blend of whey proteins designed to provide anyone who s pursuing a performance goal with a versatile combination. see more...

Optimum Nutrition Performance Whey Protein
  • "This vanilla flavor is one of their best, and it tastes delicious." in 2 reviews
  • "I love the extreme chocolate flavor, and I have continued to have workout gains for the past year." in 2 reviews
  • "I put it in smoothies, milk shakes, yogurt, and milk all the time so that way I could switch up my post workout snacks." in 1 review
  • "This is the best tasting protein, I like the strawberry to put in smoothies. " in 1 review
  • "Not for those that are lactose intolerant like me. " in 1 review
Lauren M.
Midlothian, VA
May work but I had to discontinue use after a week as it gave me the WORST stomach cramps ever.  I due tend to be slightly sensitive to milk products but this was insane.  It hurt like crazy and I actually got internal hemmorhoids after.  I wouldn't recommend to anyone that is even slightly sensitive to dairy or lactose.
Shawna M.
Weston, FL
I drink the strawberry banana because it has the least amount of sodium. I've tried sever different brands and flavors this has been the best in taste and indigence. I like it cause you can mix it as a smoothie and it tastes good enough that you can drink it state.
Sarai L.
When I was nursing my daughter I wanted a protein powder that I could use after my workouts that would not hinder me from nursing. This has been a wonderful protein powder for me, and I have continued to use it 6 months after I quit nursing. I love the extreme chocolate flavor, and I have continued to have workout gains for the past year. Love this brand!
Haley G.
This is my favorite of the few different protein powders that I have used. I loved that no matter what I put the powder in, it didn't taste like powder but rather the chocolate or blue raspberry flavor that I wanted. I put it in smoothies, milk shakes, yogurt, and milk all the time so that way I could switch up my post workout snacks. I highly recommend!
Alex M.
My personal trainer recommended this protein for me to try for advanced and more positive results from my sessions. It was a pretty tasty post workout drink. Not something I would necessarily drink for leisure or as a meal, but it worked for what i was looking for. I am a female, so i cut the recommended scoops in half. instead of 2, I would just mix in 1, so i could avoid any unwanted weight gain.
Ashley P.
Addison, TX
I love this! I use the extreme milk chocolate flavor mostly and it tastes great! I use this as a meal replacement for breakfast and mix it with soy milk for added protein. It blends really well, even if you use a spoon to stir it. It doesn't have a gritty texture at all like other protein powders.
Lori O.
Bennett, CO
Optimum Nutrition Performance Whey Protein is a outstanding protein drink. I drink at least one shake daily and this is a good tasting whey protein. Wish it was a little higher in their protein grams per serving.
Violeta V.
Protein power used to build muscles after weight training. Use only if you do not get an adequate amount of protein in your daily intake. Not for those that are lactose intolerant like me.
David  P.
Farmington, KY
This is my go to protein powder! I use this to mix in smoothies, muffins, pancakes,etc. I also use this as a recovery drink after long workouts! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Aldonille C.
Middletown, CT
My go-to protein powder for post-workout. I've only had the extreme chocolate flavor and it's pretty good. Always mixed with water and never had any flavor issues.
Sarah W.
Maysville, GA
I heard whey was the healthiest and best product to use. I have never used meal supplements or protein mixes. How high do you recommend this?
Daycia L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Is this whey isolate?
Jeanelle A.
Newark, NJ
How the taste ? Is gritty ? It just seems like it would be lol help a girl out !
Raquel  W.
How does this breakdown? Is it think and chalky or do you find it to mix well with just water?
Karla P.
Does it takes good good or has a terrible chemical taste?