Optimum Nutrition Optimal Protein Diet Bar Chocolate Mint - 15 - 50g Bars 750g (26.41 oz)

BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION

• "I always eat one before I work out just so I can have something small." in 1 review
Drea J.
Delicious! I love the taste of these bars. Protein in large amounts is a diet goal of mine so these help. But I am addicted to chocolate so I would eat them anyway.
Sarah M.
Love these bars!! Filling and very yummy! Great source of protein and great for a on the go snack or after your workout .. I leave mine in my diaper bag or purse or even gym bag .. always buy this brand!!
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
I love this chocolate and mint combination, it taste soooooooooo delicious and really feels like it gives me some extra energy for gym time
Brenda E.
I always eat one before I work out just so I can have something small. I love chocolate so to me this protein bar is just prefect
Erin Y.
Bought these thinking they were Opium bars. I was a little disappointed when ai got them but they turned out okay anyway.
Brigitt M.
Jackson, OH
This product has a good taste. Some protein bars can have a bad taste. And it has 20g of protein. It helps keep me full.
Kaitlin N.
Oklahoma City, OK
I really like these protein bars. They tend to keep you satisfied for longer than others. And I really enjoy the taste.
Rebekah W.
Asheville, NC
These have a good flavor for being protein and sugar free. They have 20 grams of protein and really keep you full.
kayla p.
For a protein packed bar the taste is not that bad. most protein bars make me feel bloated. but not this one
Alex K.
I really enjoyed this bar. It was affordable and tasted good. I definitely recommend this product to anyone
Selina S.
Monticello , IN
Has anyone tried this? It sounds good!
Brenda E.
Who else loves these
Yesenia R.
Los Angeles, CA
How much protein? Are this good for chocolate lovers that work out?
Martha p.
Vista, CA
Are they really good
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
What is the protein content of these bars? Are they "powdery" like some of the others?