BY OPTIMUM NUTRITION

Dietary Supplement. Nutrient Optimization System. High Potency. 40+ Ingredients. ON™ - The Bigger Picture™ 630-236-0097. see more...

• Read it interferes with birth control. Is this something to ask a...1 Answers
  • Do you take them 1 capsule a day or the suggested 2? 1 Answers
  • Does this have folic acid & magnesium? I've never taken a multivi...1 Answers
Optimum Nutrition Opti-Women Multivitamin
  • "Since I work out almost every day I can feel that my body needs something extra." in 1 review
  • "I started taking these multi vitamins about a week ago, and I definitely do see changes." in 1 review
Shailine D.
I take this everyday one in the morning and one before bed. I love the way I feel on them and I have noticed great changes since I switched multi-vitamins and felt way more energized, alert, and wonderful. Optimum Nutrition is a great brand and they use high quality ingredients. This is great for anyone who workouts regularly. Also if you buy from bodybuilding.com you can score some great deals like buy one get one free. Oh yeah, these multi-vitamins tend to turn your pee super neon.
Una A.
Seattle, WA
My bf buys me this from vitamin shoppe and I think it's the best multivitamin I've had! It actually makes me feel good and other vitamins I've tried were hard to take or made me feel nauseous. I only take one a day just because it turns pee neon yellow like mt dew and I feel like it's pretty intense. I've already told some people about this one and I'd def recommend to more!
Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA
These are my favorite multivitamin. They give a little extra for women who work out versus the normal multivitamin. You can usually find them on bodybuilding.com for buy one get one half off or buy one get one free. You just have to hit it at the right time. Plus it's fun because it turns your pee neon. Lol
Maegan K.
Alexandria, VA
I just started talking these and I love them. I don't get a lot of iron in my diet, so it's great that these have 100% DV of iron and a bunch of other vitamins and mineras. some multivatamins don't settle well with me when I take them early in the morning, but I don't have that problem with these.
Michelle A.
Wellness Guru Expert
By far the best woman's multi vitamins gives you energy helps sustain you though the day. This keep me younger I love them. Optimum nutrition is the best.
Britney D.
Reed City , MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Gives me so much energy! But don't be alarmed, it changes your pee bright yellow. 😂
Alycia V.
Norwich, CT
I took this for two years religiously. it is very effective. it gave me energy and made my urine glow in the dark kind of yellow from the vitamin b. I was not comfortable taking this while pregnant or breastfeeding. this multi vitamin does not make me nauseous like most multi vitamins do. I originally bought this from bodybuilding.com then bought this through a deal from groupon.
Morgan H.
Forest, VA
I LOVE THIS WOMENS MULTI VITAMIN! I would recommend this for any woman looking for a multivitamin. This is the only vitamin I've taken where I have actually felt a difference. It gives me energy, keeps me full, and has a great supply of iron to restore my low iron levels. I have recommended it to friends- and they say the same thing in that they can tell a difference right away when they take it !
Janice E.
Nelson, VA
Added energy, better hair growth, and all the support you need to live a fit life. Just two capsules a day, and it is more reasonable that some of the drugstore brands. The best part is that it comes from Optimum Nutrition, so you know you're getting the best!
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
I used to take these every day. Only reason I stopped, I've slacked at going back to buy more. I loved the way I feel with them, I noticed a big change and felt more energized and alert. I would recommend to anyone who works out regularly. A little pricier than most vitamins but with working out, you need something a little stronger. Opt-Nutrition is a great company.
Loren S.
Glendale, CA
Do you think these are better than big box store vitamins?
Heaven M.
Sturgeon, MO
Read it interferes with birth control. Is this something to ask a doctor about or does anyone know?
Christina R.
Do you take them 1 capsule a day or the suggested 2?
Leah D.
Does this have folic acid & magnesium? I've never taken a multivitamin before & read that this is a good one